Options
2»

Replies

• ej_xo
    ej_xo Posts: 75
    Options
    Dark chocolate acai berries are REALLY good. :love:

51lYhoiyoUL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

My co-worker gets these at Costco and brings them in. They're great with morning coffee too! :smile:

^^^THIS!!!! Agree 100%, one of my favorite kinds of chocolate!
    They come in pomegranate flavor too!
  • caesarslaw
    Options
    I second the Trader Joe's individually wrapped (aka you do not overeat) dark chocolate 100 calorie bars soo yummy
  • khskr1
    khskr1 Posts: 392
    Options
    Endangered species dark chocolate is wonderful...some have cranberries and almonds, blueberries or by itself... usually a cocoa content of 70% or higher.....

Good stuff! I have Ghirardelli 86% Intense Dark at work right now!
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I love Hageland's dark chocolate bars. The squares are a little bigger, but you could always break it in half. I am actually eating their 71% Costa Rica dark chocolate right now! One square of that is 80 calories and it takes me FOREVER to eat it so it's like a 1 hour snack.
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options

My co-worker gets these at Costco and brings them in. They're great with morning coffee too! :smile:

I saw these at Walmart last night and was debating on trying them. I didn't know if they would be good. Now that I have a confirmation on their tastiness, I am going to have to try them :smile:
  • Froggy1976
    Froggy1976 Posts: 472
    Options
    I like Lindts Excellence chocolates. They have some that are 70% cocoa and really yummy. I also like their chocolate with chili. Mmm!
    They make one with sea salt too and it is really good. Have to remember to only eat a little piece at a time.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I like the small, individually wrapped squares from World Market. Sea salt dark chocolate is my fave.
  • agdeierl
    agdeierl Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I recently bought a pack of Ghiradellhi 60% Cacao squares. Does the trick.
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Blue Diamond Dark Chocolate Almonds... they aren't DIPPED in chocolate... more like they're 'dusted' in a chocolate powder... and they're amazing. :)

^
    ^
    ^
    THESE are fabulous! I don't think I could do "real" chocolate - even small pieces can be eaten in bulk! The almonds give me the sweet I need without the desire to eat the whole package.
  • HerbieSue
    HerbieSue Posts: 288
    Options
    I eat the Lindt 90%............I know, but it is soooo decadent you can't eat very much at a time, very satisfying. A portion is 4 squares, which is half a bar, but I usually only eat half a portion at a time, so the bar lasts a while.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,427 Member
    Options
    I recently bought a pack of Ghiradellhi 60% Cacao squares. Does the trick.

I buy the Ghiradelli 60% chips you would use for baking. 8 chips are 40 calories and totally do the job.
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Green and Black's 70% dark, made with all organic ingredients and LOTS of Coca so is very rich. Bars and pieces are small so you can't over indulge really (and you don't want to!) 2 squares = 60 cals
  • coye03
    coye03 Posts: 2
    Options
    Bump - Look way yummy!
  • spackham
    spackham Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! Bump It
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Dove or Hershey's Bliss are both really yummy.... =)

Yes Dove & Hershey's are great.
  • nickscutie
    nickscutie Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    try the adora dark chocolate calcium supplements. you get your chocolate fix and 500mg of calcium.
  • mpfand
    mpfand Posts: 98 Member
    Options

I'm addicted to these! The pomegranate are good, too. 1/4 cup is a serving and it's actually quite a bit. You could easily cut that in half if you didn't want the full serving and still feel like you had a nice treat. I also buy them at Costco.