A target "size"?

Options
13»

Replies

• jenninsocal
    Options
    an 8, I am an 18 right now. I was an 8 at my lowest "adult" weight, so that's my goal!
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    a good 10, then my next goal is a 8, one goal at a time!!!
  • EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    6 years ago, I left an abusive relationship. I got up to 204lbs while in that relationship, due to depression, hiding in my bedroom, eating, and crying all the time. I isolated myself and never left the house. I was scared. I eventually got the courage to get a UHaul and move myself out while he was away at a football game. Despite his threats of hurting me and my family if I left, I figured I would die if I stayed. (this was after he held a shotgun up and pointed it at me)...Anywho, I wont get into that...I guess I was just summarizing what situation lead to me being overweight. At that time I was in a 14-16 and sometimes 18(but I never bought those just cuz they were 18's...I just looked for a different brand :laugh: ), I lost 35 lbs on my own over 5 years(yes verrrrry sloooooowly, but on my own). Just by living happily again and slowing down on the junk food and cutting out soda.

When I started MFP I was in a 12-14 (sometimes 10 if I found the stretchy jeans :laugh: ), I'm now down into an 8-10 and I'd like to be down to 6-8. And ummmmmm that's my story :bigsmile: :smooched: :drinker:

I commend you and there is nothing that you can't accomplish. Don't you ever let anyone stand in your way. Here's an 150.gif to keep you safe and give you the strength to 114.gif who ever mess with you.
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I am a 6 now and want to fit into a 4, that was my size before I got married want to be there again.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!