need a laugh, here is my NSV

Options
JenBrown0210
JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
So one of my rewards to myself is a tanning package. Today was my second time tanning. I go into room 10 and get undressed and start putting my lotion on. While I'm putting on my lotion, fully naked, my door opens. Ahhhh this poor girl gets a full frontal view of me stark naked. Luckily I've lost enough weight so I could cover the important parts with my arms (that's the NSV). I think she was more embarrassed than I was. Next time when I lock the door I will make sure it is actually locked. I think the poor girl was in shock.

Just thought I would share so my awesome MFP peeps could get a good chuckle.

Have a great day everyone!
Jennifer

Replies

• Soooze
    Soooze Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    LOL! I actually put my gymbag or something behind the door so if someone tries to open it, it will be hard to push :tongue:
    Needless to say it's happened to me too.
  • tammydspice
    tammydspice Posts: 102
    Options
    I would die dead on the spot no matter if I was the naked one or the one that walked in!! I always think about that when I go to a fitting room or tanning, now I can worry more because it really does happen!! lol

Thanks for sharing and great NSV for sure!!
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Geez...the first part of that story sounded like the preface to an erotic book!!!
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I walked in on someone going to the bathroom last week! They forgot to lock the door in a bathroom that was just one in there. I wish people would learn to knock (myself included!)
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    BAMBAM,

I thought the same thing.
  • lucieluss
    lucieluss Posts: 34
    Options
    haha at hats priceless, good work on the covering, and even better work on the nsv!!!
    Thanks for the laught, i needed it,,lol
  • as1789
    as1789 Posts: 46
    Options
    haha. oh no! glad you shared. I needed the chuckle.
  • reginabroyles
    Options
    i walked in on a pilot going to the bathroom, i almost always knock b4 opening the door and that night i did not and he had forgot to lock the door! Needless to say we were both embarressed and 5 of my coworkers were laughing very hard at us! Just remember, we all have the same parts and if she hasent seen them b4 then there is something wrong with her! LOL!!!
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I live in fear of being walked in on, lol. The only time I feel safe is when the door has a good (visible) lock on it, like the sliding bar. Those stupid little locks that you turn can be pushed open easily.

My sister-in-law's house is pretty old so their bathroom door doesn't even shut all the way let alone lock. Plus they have small kids, so people don't know if the door is closed because it's occupied or if it's shut to keep the kids out (knocking would be a good idea). I always hate going to the bathroom there, and I always pee lightning fast because I'm afraid of being walked in on....a few months ago her father-in-law did walk in, but luckily their bathroom is an L shape and I coughed as soon as I heard someone come in so he stopped before he saw anything, phew!
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    :laugh: now that is funny.....i had something similar happen to me except it was neighborhood kids who got to see me all in my glory....my kids didn't bother telling me that they brought friends over and because i have 4 children i take a bath with the door open and i hear hi mom and then i see a couple of other kids (not mine) walk by and wave while my towel is on the floor :ohwell: I haven't gotten any phone calls as of yet :laugh:
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    hahahahha thats funny!! congrats on the NSV tho!! lol:tongue:
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    :blushing: :laugh:
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Geez...the first part of that story sounded like the preface to an erotic book!!!

Sorry to disappoint?! Haha.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!