Death in the MFP family

Options
I wanted to let the MFP family know that logiesmom's mother passed away this morning. logiesmom is my future sister-in-law, but has been a part of my family for 5 years. We started on this MFP journey together and I wanted to ask everyone to put her and her family in your prayers.

Replies

• Nichole1017
    Nichole1017 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I wanted to let the MFP family know that logiesmom's mother passed away this morning. logiesmom is my future sister-in-law, but has been a part of my family for 5 years. We started on this MFP journey together and I wanted to ask everyone to put her and her family in your prayers.
  • Nichole1017
    Options
    She was there for me when my mom passed away 2 years ago and I want her to know I'm there for her! I LOVE YOU JOY!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that! :frown:
  • kelhun1
    kelhun1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. Your family (and her's) are in my prayers. May you feel God's arms wrapped around you in this time of need.:cry:
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear this! She will appreciate you being there for her! Let her know that we here at MFP are thinking about her and I will keep her in thoughts and prayers:)
  • rosiesantos7
    rosiesantos7 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    my condolences to the family
  • LisaPope
    Options
    I wish to give you my condolences - I know what you are going through as my husbands aunt died this morning also.

I am thinking of you and your family at this time
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear that. My condolences!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that, my sypathies go out to both :flowerforyou:
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    You are in my thought and prayers as this will be a very tough time for her.
  • marshall153
    marshall153 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that too, you're all in prayers :flowerforyou:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that. :brokenheart: Ya'll will be in my prayers. :heart:
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I'm very sorry to hear that. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers.:flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Thoughts and prayers are with her and your family.
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    My condolences to the family.
  • cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss...I will keep you and the family in my prayers:flowerforyou:
  • Nichole1017
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your support. I went to see her tonight and she's doing alright. I told her about all of the prayers and support and she cannot thank everyone enough. THANKS AGAIN! GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!:flowerforyou:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear that! My condolences:heart:

~Roni
  • logiesmom
    Options
    I would like to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers. Thank you Nichole for posting the news. It hasn't became "real" to me yet. I feel as if I am just going through the motions. My Mom had a very hard road the past 12 years, but she never lost faith in God. She was ready to go home.

Thank you all so much,

joy