Less than 3 months until my Wedding!

Options
2»

Replies

• Angela073110
    Angela073110 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If you can still swim, SWIM! Swimming is a great form of no impact excercise, and I'm pretty sure will help strengthen your knee too. And like everyone else says, drink lots of water, NO unhealthy snacks (that's my hard part.... nachos, cheese, sour cream... YUM!!!), and maybe try some balance ball exercises for core strength and flexibility.
  • SkiDoo189
    SkiDoo189 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    @Angela073110: I plan on swimming as soon as the weather is nice. Living in NY makes it impossible to swim when its only 50 degrees out. :frown: I have the problem with snacking on unhealthy foods also. Soft ice cream is my weakness
  • RoniDoll
    RoniDoll Posts: 262
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I've got 3 months and 12lbs to lose. I think I can do it. Have a bad knee though so I have to lose it by eating better and I've been drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day.

You may want to drink more than that depending on what you weigh. take your weight, divide it by half and drink that number in oz. ex: I am 156 lbs so I need to drink at least 78oz. of water :)
  • toothfairy19802001
    toothfairy19802001 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You have plenty enough time to lose 12 pounds. Drink LOTS of water more than the eight glasses. Stay away from sugars. You would be suprised at how much empty calories you take in. Congrats and good luck!!
  • SkiDoo189
    SkiDoo189 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm at 132lbs so 1 gallon of water should do me good.
  • hollyknouse
    hollyknouse Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You have plenty enough time to lose 12 pounds. Drink LOTS of water more than the eight glasses. Stay away from sugars. You would be suprised at how much empty calories you take in. Congrats and good luck!!

I totally agree here. Cut down on sodium and log every single bite that goes in your mouth!
  • kquist16
    kquist16 Posts: 6
    Options
    Medifast is a great diet that will help you safely and effectively lose weight - my friend lost 20lbs in one month! She was very strict though and stuck to the diet for a straight month. You eat 5 small meals from Medifast and then you prepare 1 lean and green meal (protein and veggies). It fills you up because you eat every 2-3 hours and you drink lots of water. Combine this with exercise and the pounds are sure to fall off! Good luck! :)