Diamonds in the Rough: Round 2 - Now Seeking New Members!

Options

Replies

• nkfowler74
    nkfowler74 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    1. Username- Nkfowler74
    2. I want to average 2 lbs a week, but rounding up for a total loss of 15 lbs.
    3. I want to be a part of Diamonds in the Rough for the accountability with another person as well as the group as a whole. I also want to be a motivator for my partner. So far, I've done a one week challenge but really want something a little longer term. 7 weeks sounds great. Plus, the challenge will end just before a family vacation- so the timing is perfect for me.
  • Zoe9636
    Zoe9636 Posts: 56
    Options
    Name: Zoe
    Challenge Goal: 14lbs
    Why: I would love to join for the accountability and motivation, also I love how involved you need to be in this challenge and that is what I'm looking for.
  • nikkiws
    nikkiws Posts: 164
    Options
    Hi!

Name: Nikki
    Challenge goal: 7 pounds in 7 weeks
    Why I want to join: I just finished another 7 week challenge and lost 13 pounds, leaving 7 pounds to my goal weight of 147. I loved the challenge and the community aspect of it. I am on here everyday but am on holiday 1st week of may, possibly without internet connection... so if this discounts me, please let me know. I am in the UK.
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Name: Nikki
    Challenge goal: 7 pounds in 7 weeks
    Why I want to join: I just finished another 7 week challenge and lost 13 pounds, leaving 7 pounds to my goal weight of 147. I loved the challenge and the community aspect of it. I am on here everyday but am on holiday 1st week of may, possibly without internet connection... so if this discounts me, please let me know. I am in the UK.

Hey Nikki!

No, that does not discount you! I will let your partner know. We believe in holidays :-)

Welcome!

Jamaica
  • jwill10
    jwill10 Posts: 30
    Options
    I'd like to sign up for round 2 PLEASE!!!! I really found this helped me by checking in with ppl.
    This time I am aiming for 10lbs :)
    Keep shining Diamonds!!!
  • lesiaatkinson
    Options
    Name: Lesia Atkinson (call me) Lee
    Goal weight: 130
    Weight now: 162
    Need help making sure I stay health... And don't cheat
  • miss_jamaica
    Options
    I'd like to sign up for round 2 PLEASE!!!! I really found this helped me by checking in with ppl.
    This time I am aiming for 10lbs :)
    Keep shining Diamonds!!!

Yay! Miss. Janice is back! :-)
  • miss_jamaica
    Options
    If you plan on signing up please do NOT wait until later. I will have to cap the number of entries this time around! So, speak now or hold your peace! xoxo
  • KPstartingover
    KPstartingover Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I would really like to be in this challenge!!!

Name: Kristin
    Challenge goal: 10 lbs
    Why I want to be a diamond: I also love the idea of having a partner and being both accountable and motivating to another person. I've been on mfp for about 3 1/2 weeks and I'm feeling really motivated! I'm really starting to bump up the exercise - that's a big goal for me right now. I also want to add strength training to build muscle mass. I'd love to be able to check in with someone, because I don't have anyone in real life to check in with...
  • cshine06
    cshine06 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    1. Name Cshine06 Krystle
    2. Seven week weight loss goal : 12 pounds
    3. Why do you want to be a part of Diamonds in the Rough?** I want to be a part of a group that holds me accountable for my actions. I feel that if I am on a team then I feel that I can strive not only for me but for my partner. I love working with people with the same goals. I need the extra motivation daily as well.
  • jacks90
    jacks90 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi Jamaica

I am in for the second round

1)Jackie
    2) Seven Week Goal 15
    3)Started Round 1 at the end and so far was great, but I want to get the full weeks in. My partner is great and the experience is wonderful!

Go Diamonds!!
  • DiamondsInTheRough
    Options
    Hey Ladies,

You should have all received a friend request from a DiamondsInTheRough account. I think I got everyone, but please request me if I missed you! :-)

Jamaica
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    1. Lyndsey a.k.a. Lyns
    2. Goal: to lose 10 lbs (same as 1st round)
    3. I was part of the first round, and enjoyed it, so I am taking advantage of the second round :)...communication with my partner from Round 1 was good...she was very supportive (thanks Elle!!) :D

ooooooooooooooooooooo I want to add the "Diamonds in the Rough" image to my signature too :)
  • DiamondsInTheRough
    Options
    Okay Divas! I think I can reasonably accommodate THREE more members! LAST CHANCE!
  • cburks08
    cburks08 Posts: 7
    Options
    I would like to join too!! :)
  • cburks08
    cburks08 Posts: 7
    Options
    Name: Crystal B.
    I would like to lose 15-20 pounds in the next 6 weeks, I need to do it because I can't wear my tightest pair of jeans anymore :(
  • chasekilgannon
    Options
    I'm down.
    Call me Chase, my goal weight in the 7 weeks is 196. I weigh 216 now.

ETA: I would like to get out of the two hundreds, I've been here too long. This would be a fun kick in the pants.
  • miss_jamaica
    Options
    Welcome Chase and Crystal! Looks like we are down to our LAST spot! OH MY GOSH! That was so fast!
  • emchen
    emchen Posts: 48
    Options
    Is there anymore room? :)

1. Name: Emily
    2. Seven week weight loss goal: 15 lbs
    3. Why do you want to be a part of Diamonds in the Rough?: I have been looking for something like this! I think it would help me so much to talk to someone daily about dieting and exercise, it would be a great motivator and I'd like someone to hold me to my goals. I would do the same for my partner, of course.
  • miss_jamaica
    Options
    Is there anymore room? :)

1. Name: Emily
    2. Seven week weight loss goal: 15 lbs
    3. Why do you want to be a part of Diamonds in the Rough?: I have been looking for something like this! I think it would help me so much to talk to someone daily about dieting and exercise, it would be a great motivator and I'd like someone to hold me to my goals. I would do the same for my partner, of course.

Yep, that was the last spot! WELCOME!