3 months in - 68lbs lost - pics

Options
2»

Replies

• jenfunfur
    jenfunfur Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You look amazing you should be so proud of yourself. It'sa real motivation to see someone achieveing so much in a short amount of time. Think i'll be showing these pics to mu other half to see if i can motivate him to join me on this journey!
    good luck with the rest of your weightloss journey X
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! WTG! Such an inspiration, keep up the great work!!
  • crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    you are smokin hot dude! Keep up the great work!
  • ElizabethRN59
    ElizabethRN59 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    you are so inspirational! Thanks for the motivation today!!! This is just amazing!! Keep up the great work and you will be at your gowl weight in no time flat!
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Wow! great work! keep it up!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Damn!!!!
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    Hi all,

Started using MFP just over 3 months ago. Not posted any pics yet so thought I would. Managed to loose 68lbs in these past 3 months... and I think I can see a difference now.

I've gone from a 42 waist to a 38 (well squeezed into a 36 last night which is unheard of). Also had to buy a load of new clothes as my XL shirts and jumpers were just looking stupidly baggy. Gone from 285lbs to 217lbs and feeling much better for it.

Another 42lbs to my target weight... but hopefully be there in a few months.

1) FAT
    b7d77db2.png

2) After 68lbs loss
    d6cbdf8a.png

3) After 68lbs loss
    04489ee9.png

Amazing! You look great.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!
  • ChinaDoll74
    Options
    Wow, great job!!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • julie_a_griffin
    julie_a_griffin Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely brilliant. Keep up the great work!
  • bex22mcn
    bex22mcn Posts: 90
    Options
    Absolutely phenomenal! You look amazing. Thank you for posting and inspiring!
  • CelticWarrior
    Options
    great job , will only get harder to lose the pounds from here on in , just don't get discouraged will take longer and you will have to work even harder, lol Im going through the same thing right now , I need to lose 10 more pounds to be at my goal weight and it has been a real struggle . Just keep doing what ur doing and the weight will still come off just a lot slower.

grats and keep it up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!