DSCF3168.jpg
DSCF3169.jpg

front day 32
DSCF3200.jpgDSCF3199.jpg

more front day 32
DSCF3203.jpg
DSCF3202.jpg

Replies

• Can see a little bit of a difference but you're not far off! Keep on going :)
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    i resized them on the site, how do I do it on here?
  • lcoulter23
    I have actually lost 32 pounds since January. 4 of them since starting MFP.
  • ktlivesoutloud
    ktlivesoutloud Posts: 1 Member
    Great job!! Keep up the good work!
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    I have actually lost 32 pounds since January. 4 of them since starting MFP.

Excellent work 32 lbs is amazing in just a few months! Keep on going and we will watch for updates from your journey!
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Your sides have smoothed out a lot. Just keep trucking hon. Like I said try to get a more zoomed out "after" so that it's easier to compare/contrast.
  • larisadixon
    larisadixon Posts: 201 Member
    i think you have done awesome, and keep up the great work...you rock!
  • lcoulter23
    Thank you!
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Continue on your path! Good job!
  • Next pic you take make sure you are smiling!!!! You have done well !!! keep it up... feel free to add me as friend...

145716.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • ktanderson05
    ktanderson05 Posts: 207 Member
    I think you are doing an amazing job, and keep on moving forward! You are making great progress, and you will get to your goals!
  • Good job!!
  • mmellor
    mmellor Posts: 146
    Ditto! Keep up the good work!
  • You are doing an excellent job! 30+ lbs in just a few months, that is just awesome! Keep up the hard work, and you will be where you want to be in such a short amount of time! And, I really don't care if you lost 30 lbs, or 3 lbs, the fact that you are brave enough to post pictures on here is exactly what these forums are about....bravo! You are very much an inspiration.
  • luvmykid28
    luvmykid28 Posts: 185 Member
    Congratulations on all you hard work. You are going to reach you goals.
  • lcoulter23
    Thank you all. I have no intention on EVER giving up. this is something I have been trying to do for years, ever since I gained my 100 pounds after my PCOS set in. In January I started watching what I ate and then somebody I know through the Harry Potter world started an account here and then I signed up in march. I find this a very good tool. It keeps me accountable and I enjoy seeing everybody's progress and getting honest feedback from people who don't see me in real life every day. Furthermore, I have been motivated by a lot of the people who have become my friends on here. I want to be healthy and I want to kick my health problems out of my life for good. I also want to show people that I CAN do this without surgically shrinking my stomach. I work out hard every day, even when I don't feel like it. 30 days ago I would not have had the courage to post these pictures. All of your support encourages me and makes me believe that I really am seeing results. I feel really good about myself for the first time in a long time and I won't let one person's rude comment rain on my parade. I haven't measured my stomach or anything, but I do know that my pants are falling down if I don't have them tied tight enough and that my shirts are hanging off of me.
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    32 pound loss is awesome!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    YOU GO!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME attitude!!!!! You ARE going to do it..........your determination is in your writing. Inspiring!!
  • lyndsloo
    lyndsloo Posts: 242
    PHENOMENAL! Your determination will get you to your goals. AMAZING!
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    You're doing great! Your hard work is truly paying off. :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • KGRAN002
    KGRAN002 Posts: 5
    WELL AS FOR THE MEAN PEOPLE IN THE WORLD, IM SORRY FOR THEM. THEY ARE MISERABLE IN THEIR OWN SKIN. YOU JUST KEEP UP THE HARD WORK. IT WILL PAY OFF! I PROMISE. THEN WE WILL SEE WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY IN HUMMMM? 6MONTHS OR SO. YOU CAN DO IT. :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!