Options
Hello everyone, my name is Krystal but people call me Krys. I found this site on my phone and am finding it to be very useful. My total weight loss goal is 150 lbs, but I have to take it in baby steps...LOL. My goal is to lose at least a pound a week, which I think is very realistic. I get discouraged very easy when it comes to weight loss. I am glad I have other people going through the same issues as me and I can ask for help if I need it. I am also here if anyone else needs some positive feedback. :smile:

Replies

• Darrickb
    Darrickb Posts: 27
    Options
    welcome this is a great site with lots of encouraging people ready to help and answer questions.
  • kayladiane5
    Options
    I'm new too and I think I face a lot of the same problems as you too.
    Welcome and good luck!
  • ladyeyessogreen
    ladyeyessogreen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi Krys, welcome to the site. I too tend to get discouraged easily. Feel free to add me or anyone else. We are all in this together.
  • Bosslady50
    Options
    hey my name is rhonda and i'm looking to lose 150 pounds... i just joined this site and look forward to meeting some new friends also...look forward to chatting with you...
  • KrysHil
    KrysHil Posts: 7
    Options
    That is great! I have read great reviews so far. Looks like you are doing an awesome job, Congrats. Thanks
  • sweetie29
    Options
    Welcome! I found this site through my phone as well and I love it!! Everyone here is so supportive and it makes it easier to stay on track :happy:
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new too. Please feel free to add me as a buddy!