Is Anyone Else as Bored as Me?

Options
1235»

Replies

• hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I know!
    I'm about to eat both right now, too. :)
  • ashmom86
    ashmom86 Posts: 117
    Options
    Hi girlies!!! Hows the night going?? Oh Im taking personal finance next term...do you like it so far?
  • hush7hush
    Options
    Well hey sunshine!
    How was your day?
  • ashmom86
    Options
    It was good!! Did okay on my eating...sort of missed dinner..was helping my baby sis move into her new house! She ordered pizza!!! Ugh!! But I said no!! YAY! By the time I got home it was 9pm and I was starving!! Had a small bowl of cereal (usually do not eat after 7pm) Was still 300 cals under. So hard for me to meet my daily calories,. MFP has me set at like 1350 that is soooo much for me!! So that kinda has me worried for my friday weigh in!!! The plus side of my day was I moved a TON of boxes and tables and couches...UP a steep driveway!! Good work-out Lol. And how was your day Miss I Have A Date!!!!???
  • MissbusyLizzie
    MissbusyLizzie Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I really like the class and have learned a ton! I would suggest to everyone to take a personal financial planning course at some point! I knooow Miss hush! I am so jealous! I want to go on a date!!
  • ashmom86
    Options
    I really like the class and have learned a ton! I would suggest to everyone to take a personal financial planning course at some point! I knooow Miss hush! I am so jealous! I want to go on a date!!

Me too ME too!!!! I have to wait another whole month to see my man!!!! :sad: Ima die!!!!!
  • MissbusyLizzie
    MissbusyLizzie Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hahah thats another month to kick your own booty so you can blow him outa the water when you do see him! I don't have a man at all.... booo! haha
  • ashmom86
    Options
    I know right? He keeps wanting me to send pics cause I told him I have lost some since he left almost a month ago..But I refuse hahahah!!!! Yes, Ima *****!!!! Eh, men suck!!! Lol JK JK Have fun being single!!!!
  • ashmom86
    Options
    I know right? He keeps wanting me to send pics cause I told him I have lost some since he left almost a month ago..But I refuse hahahah!!!! Yes, Ima *****!!!! Eh, men suck!!! Lol JK JK Have fun being single!!!!

Haha that got edited! Ima witch with a B!!!!!
  • hush7hush
    Options
    I am SOOOOO excited for my date with Alex.

He is like, PERFECT for me.

Our humor and personalities are like identical.

And he's adorable. :)

Like, nerd cute. I dig it, big time.
  • ashmom86
    Options
    awwwwww...aint you cute!!! All googly-eyed over a boy!!!!! Haha..whens the big date? huh Huh??
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Pizza!

Started making my own. Changing ingredients. Good and good for me.
  • hush7hush
    Options
    I am crushinggggggg bad.
    Which is ****ty, because I never get feelings!
    I am like, anti-feelings!!!
    But he is like, WHOA.

Date is Friday. :)
  • hush7hush
    Options
    Let's chat. ;)
  • pandaeye
    pandaeye Posts: 126
    Options
    years ago i worked nights too, it sucks lol. as for my favourite food i love fresh bread with lots of butter-yum! have cut down on it as it was making me feel bloated and feel so much better now! :smile:
  • hush7hush
    Options
    Congratulations on cutting it out!
    The only bread I eat is my vegeable whole grain bread in the mornings. :)