Exercise - IRONING

Options
I have just done some research and found out that if you do an hours ironing you have actually burned 250 calories

Replies

• AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I'm proud to say I've never done an hour's ironing in my life!! :laugh:
  • cerilee
    cerilee Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I always try and improve my calorie burn by taking every single item and hanging it up right after it comes off the ironing board!
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I HATE ironing! grumble:
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    I always try and improve my calorie burn by taking every single item and hanging it up right after it comes off the ironing board!
    Ditto. And now knowing the calorie burn I'm doing, puts a whole new light on ironing.
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I'M PROUD TO SAY I IRON EVERY WEEK, NOTHING WRONG WITH TAKING PRIDE IN YOUR LOOK,TOO MANY PEOPLE LOOK LIKE THEY JUST CRAWLED OUT OF BED!!!
  • HoopFire5602
    HoopFire5602 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Wow I wish I had known that in boot camp...I had to iron everyone's stuff one night and it took forever!!
  • MimerT
    MimerT Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Good to know! Maybe I should do it all at once rather than as I need it. Hmmm............
  • farmerswife87
    Options
    I don't even own an iron!!
  • 3kidsin3years
    3kidsin3years Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Ha, that's awesome!! I'm supposed to iron once a week (per my own schedule) and have a tough time making myself do it, now it might be a bit easier! Thanks! =)
  • elizafred
    Options
    Most of my clothes are knit or wrinkle-free. But I will keep that in mind for the future.:flowerforyou:
  • Brett_Alan
    Options
    Iron with heavy starch every day what can I say my momma taught me right
  • DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo
    Options
    the SAD thing about this thread is.... I iron almost everyday and its never my OWN clothes.... DH's work clothes or kids school clothes
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    I'd rather throw something away than iron it lol
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I don't even own an iron!!
    HA!!! i dont either. i think i might have ironed ONCE in my entire life. and that wasnt even my own clothes! my boyfriend has now banned me from ironing his clothes! lol.