90 - 100lbs gone by 2012 challenge...

Options

Replies

• Bex_zic
    Bex_zic Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    25lbs in 6 weeks seems a tad impossible for me! thats twice my weekly weight loss goal! I may push myself for 16lbs, which is 3lbs a week, but that may be too much! But i am all for trying!
  • KCB1978
    KCB1978 Posts: 113
    Options
    It is quite alot isn't it... Maybe we should just have a midway and full way targets then anyone who wants to set up in between targets they can?
  • lucieluss
    lucieluss Posts: 34
    Options
    i wanna join i wanna join!!!!!!! i wanna loose 100, 7 down so far,, lets do this!!:O)
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I am right at almost onederland weighed in at 201.0 this morning ! I hope to loose at least 75 more pounds by January of 2012 to be right at my goal weight of 125. I hope that i can at least be at 170 by august and that might be alot of weight for me to loose but i can do this ! I look forward to this challenge ! When are we going to weigh in ? First of the month of every month ?
  • KCB1978
    Options
    1st day of month every month sounds good :)
  • Bex_zic
    Options
    defiantly have the half way goal of 50lbs, long term challenges are good! What we could do is say June 1st we all set a goal to meet? so we all have the same date to aim for, but have individual goals? so like...i wanna lose 16lbs for the 1st, you wanna lose 20lbs for example?
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Id love to join as well!! I have lost 40lb but still have 93 or so to go.

Also, anyone who wants to add me as a friend feel free ;)
  • Brett_Alan
    Options
    Aw wish you would have started in January I would have loved to join but I'm already halfway to my goal of 100lbs lost :-)
  • authson
    authson Posts: 233
    Options
    I would love to join too! I have about 100 pounds to loose, but my end goal is for October 2012 but I am willing to try for December as a challenge! so count me in and i will weigh in on the first of the month.
  • KCB1978
    Options
    Everyone is welcome to add me as a friend :) We can do this together xx
  • Bex_zic
    Options
    Aw wish you would have started in January I would have loved to join but I'm already halfway to my goal of 100lbs lost :-)

ahh well done! Jealous! =D
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh Im excited!!!! :) x
  • casey12105
    casey12105 Posts: 293
    Options
    I'm in! I have about 100 to lose as well
  • kaveril422
    kaveril422 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Count me in! So do we start from today forward, bc I had a total of 130 to lose and I have lost 40. so I have around 90 lbs left til goal.
  • MrsRazor7
    MrsRazor7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I want in! I have been on MFP since January, and I am down 28 pounds. I would love to get to 100 pounds by the the new year! So, my half-way goal is going to be 40 more pounds (so 68 pounds total), then I will have 32 more to lose by the new year.

So, since we are all in this together, I will tell you guys a little bit about my journey. I gained all of my weight once I left high school and stopped being so active. 4 years ago I actually lost 70 pounds, but thanks to my lovely 3 year old son, I gained it back during pregnancy! I started dieting again this past August and lost 30 pounds before starting with MFP in January. I am finally getting to a point where I am making life-long decisions and I am starting to feel really good about myself. My husband is coming home this week from his year-long deployment and I am so excited to have him home and to show off all of my progress!

I look forward to getting to know all of you and working together on our amazing journey! Add me as a friend if you would like :smile:
  • KCB1978
    Options
    YAY :)

OK so lets get all our details on a list... I will put mine below and if you can copy them and add your own details below then the next person will copy both and add theirs and so on till we have the full list... Does that make sense?

Ok here goes....

KCB1978 - Total amount to lose 91lbs - Total amount lost 4lbs
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    SarahJaneDeschamp - Total Amount To Lose 113lbs - Total Amount Lost 13lbs - ( Next Weigh In 1st May )
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I want to loose 100lbs by March 2012 because that's when I'm getting married! Count me in! :)
  • MrsRazor7
    MrsRazor7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    KCB1978 - lets see if I understand you :laugh: This may be hard to keep up...but I will give it a try! Maybe someone can keep track of everyone and post the results after the 1st of everymonth. That might be easier than trying to find everyone and copying their info...especially if there are a lot of people doing this, which it looks like there will be! Just an idea. what do you think?

Hope you all have a great day!

LexieRazor - Total amount to lose 72 lbs- total amount lost 28 lbs
    SarahJaneDeschamp - Total Amount To Lose 113lbs - Total Amount Lost 13lbs - ( Next Weigh In 1st May )
  • Bex_zic
    Options
    LexieRazor - Total amount to lose 72 lbs- total amount lost 28 lbs
    Bex_mcd86- total amount to lose 96lbs - total amount lost 11lbs