Replies

• jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Mahi Mahi tacos with homemade Mango Salsa & cabbage slaw
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Homemade Salisbury Steak with asparagus. I think. I haven't put the recipe in the calorie counter yet. It smells awesome though!
  • cc2r1511
    cc2r1511 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Homemade turkey chilli with baked cornbread on top-- about 350 calories per serving, extremely full of protein and very filling.
  • jewels319
    jewels319 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Lean Cuisine Market Creations Shrimp Scampi......seriously a good one.
  • reander
    reander Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I had spinach and butternut squash curry. Turned out to be much more filling than I thought it would be.
  • AdriGirl
    AdriGirl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Green Enchilada's filled with Chicken, Spinach and Onion.
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I made grilled chicken marinated in Italian dressing, Lemon Garlic Basmati Rice, and steamed broccoli w a bit of lemon zest. Fresh strawberries for dessert.
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I have a groupon for a local frozen yogurt place that is about to expire, so I'm going to go get frozen yogurt and a TON of fruit to put on top. Then I'm off to see the touring broadway production of Beauty and the Beast!
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Grilled marinated skatch talapia soft tacos and grilled green beans...
  • momma2rubyfay
    Options
    Totally forgot to take out anything for tonight~ i will have Chicken Tacos for lunch today, minus the rice and beans and chips and salsa.....and then hope that tides me over for a while.....
  • mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    "Fried" chicken (panko crusted), carrots and onions, roasted potatoes, salad.

Do you have the recipe for that...sounds delicious!!!
  • MegErin28
    Options
    Chicken enchiladas from skinnytaste.com. I've never had them before but I hope they taste as good as the picture looks. I've been craving Mexican for over a week now! :happy:
  • capricorn144
    capricorn144 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Cod broiled with lemon and parsley (spritzed with olive oil) and fresh black pepper.
    A little sweet potato and tossed salad. :drinker:
  • psilva78227
    psilva78227 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Breakfast! We do it at least once a week... kid and hubby are happy to get sausage and waffles, and I'm pleased with my omlette :D

Love it! We do dinner once a week also! I made tacos w/wheat tortillas
  • meet_poonam
    Options
    wow... seeing ur badges...u guys r such an inspiration... i just had a bowl of curd...
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    4 oz Grilled Boneless Pork Chop ,1/2 cup of Spinach, 4 oz baked sweet potato (1/2) with smart balance spread, 2 cups dole bagged salad with 1 tbls balsamic dressing, Water.
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Tonight the theme is Italian. I have some chicken breasts marinating in balsamic vinegar, a bit of olive oil, garlic, and basil. I'll serve it with a caprese salad (sliced tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and fresh basil leaves with a bit of balsamic vinegar and olive oil drizzled over the top), and some whole wheat gemelli. Then I have some mangoes cut up for dessert.
  • TacoGibbons
    TacoGibbons Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Rolled Oats/Flax Seed Tortilla (sprayed with olive oil and crisped in oven)
    Spread 1 TBSP Pesto on top and then melt 1 oz Mozz on top of that.

Top with 2-3 cups of spinach, home roasted red peppers, red onion slices, 4 kalamata olives, cherry tomatoes.

Finishing the salad off with 1 or two tablespoons of homemade yogurt balsamic dressing (62 cals/2t bsp) and 1 tbsp grated Parmesean cheese.

YUM!

All for 421 calories!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Salmon, brown rice, and spinach
  • KPstartingover
    KPstartingover Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm actually headed to a Chinese restaurant - fortunately, there's a Mongolian-bbq area where you can pick your veggies & meat and they will cook it for you. So I will load up on the bean sprouts/cabbage/broccoli/etc, add a little chicken breast and 1 scoop of sauce, then ask for it to be cooked without oil. I'm so excited!