30 day result pictures

Options
lcoulter23
lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
I took the pictures down because people were making rude comments about them where I had them posted. I will find somewhere else to post them that you can make your profile private if you want to. stupid snobbish photographers!

Replies

• Sana1116
    Sana1116 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    can't see them! :-(
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Hmm, none of it is working. I can't even see the pictures when I copy/paste the links.
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Just thought I'd share my 30 day pictures... Hope this works!

Day 1 face
    dscf3167dscf3178

Day 1 front
    [img/]myfinepix.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/preview/gallery/445079/dscf3168

Day 30 front
    [img/]myfinepix.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/preview/gallery/445079/dscf3200[/img]

hmmm sorry they aren't showing up.
  • lcoulter23
    Options
    deleted.
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    Options
    Asshats! Sorry they did that! Try photobucket. You can make it private.
  • lcoulter23
    Options
    yeah, that is what I decided on. I actually had a guy say "this is a horrible gallery and a waste of web space, you should be ashamed of yourself" I responded, "this is documenting my weight loss journey and if you don't like it don't look at it. I am not ashamed of myself, i am proud that i'm making myself into a healthier person."
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    Options
    WOW! I hope he gets diarrhea! Great attitude you have! good luck on your journey. Can't wait to see the pics of your progress.
  • igor11
    igor11 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    yea, i love seeing people's pics, keep me motivated. Can't believe someone would say that though. Jerk face. he's a waste of a human brain. Appreciate that your still finding a way to share with us though. Thank you!
  • rosiedoes
    rosiedoes Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hon, you could try using Photobucket - that's where I host my pictures.

Don't let these d-bags bring you down.
  • wytherwyskers
    wytherwyskers Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    People are so rude and ignorant. Don't let them rain on your parade.
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    Never mind what people say. People here will be nothing short of supportive. Host them at photobucket.
  • lcoulter23
    Options
    Here is the other thread! I ended up hosting them at photo bucket.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/221446-lets-try-this-again-30-day-results
  • alibur85
    alibur85 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    WOW! I hope he gets diarrhea! Great attitude you have! good luck on your journey. Can't wait to see the pics of your progress.

This made me laugh out loud!

I'm sorry people are being inconsiderate! I'm proud of you and we'll do whatever we can to encourage you on this health journey we are all on!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!