Calories....

Options
2»

Replies

• xonicole101
    Options
    i am 5ft 3 and i eat around 2050 calories a day .. i weigh 108 pounds . i workout for an hour a day 5 days a week . i love counting calories and have been doing it for a few years not because it lets me eat whatever i want and i dont have to feel guilty as long as it is in my range :tongue:
  • DesraStubbs
    DesraStubbs Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site.

I'm a new mommy and I gaines 80 lbs during the pregnancy.
    I'm 5'10 190 lbs and have at least 30 lbs to lose

I've been trying eveything and it seems at if my weight yoyos.

I've joined a gym and have been consistantly going 5 days a week for the past 3 weeks.

I consume about 1600 Cals a day
    I strentgh train for about 60 mins a day and do CV exercite for about 20 mins a day.

The scale still hasn't moved, and I am going to measure myself again on the 24th to see if there's a difference.

:explode: Is it normal for the scale to stay the same??? it is sooo dicouraging
  • allaboutme
    allaboutme Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site.

I'm a new mommy and I gaines 80 lbs during the pregnancy.
    I'm 5'10 190 lbs and have at least 30 lbs to lose

I've been trying eveything and it seems at if my weight yoyos.

I've joined a gym and have been consistantly going 5 days a week for the past 3 weeks.

I consume about 1600 Cals a day
    I strentgh train for about 60 mins a day and do CV exercite for about 20 mins a day.

The scale still hasn't moved, and I am going to measure myself again on the 24th to see if there's a difference.

:explode: Is it normal for the scale to stay the same??? it is sooo dicouraging

you must be really hungry that is not very many calories for what you weigh and what you do, do you eat your exercise calories. You should read these links about eating your exercise calories and other stuff, as well as calculating your BMR calorie level.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • vanessadawn
    Options
    Once upon a time I exercised, but I really don't enjoy it unfortunately, someday I will try to get back into it. But anyways 1200 calories a day, within 100 to 200 calories of that on rare occasions. I joined in August and have lost 15 pounds last time I checked. So down from 182 to 167 lbs. Goal is 150.
  • mizzymiz
    mizzymiz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Height: 6'0"
    Weigh: 175
    Eat: 1600 plus exercise (usually about 300-400 calories in cardio 5x a week)

Joined MFP to loose the last 18 lbs, but have lost 43 lbs doing this between MFP and weight watchers since last December.

:smile: