Renewal

Options
The great thing about my diary, is that it always resets to 1200 calories the next day! Yesterday was bad and that was discouarging. Seeing that 1200 this morning instantly renewed my confidence and determination not to let that number go so far in the red today. And if all I can do is one day at a time, well so be it. One day at a time, one hour, one minute at a time if necessary! I can do this. I am the master of myself! I am not my body. It is not who I am and it will not run me anymore.

Replies

• Ekeras
    Ekeras Posts: 22
    Options
    That's a great attitude! You can do it! :)
  • LMG0511
    LMG0511 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say THANK YOU for posting that! I always get discouraged if I go over my calorie goal (like last night, heh), and get down on myself. I love the perspective you have!
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Try not to beat yourself up too much if you have a "bad day". Look at the counters as keeping yourself honest in what you put into your body and think of the long-term plan.

It's ok to still enjoy the good things in life (Pub wings and Beer eg))....it's all about moderation.

Your long term goals are about setting new lifestyle habits that you'll carry with you through the rest of your life.

You're doing great already with your renewed motivation every morning. :-)

All the best to you!