Sport Bras?!

Options
Where can you get sports bras (That actually support you) for the bigger chested lady's?

Replies

• Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Target or ****'s Sporting Goods! I mean, there's fancy fitness stores in the mall too but you'll spend a lot more!
  • Joyjmb
    Joyjmb Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    An actual running store has great options.
    We have Fleet Feet here in St. Louis and at one of their open house nights we could try on all the varieties of shoes and sport bras we wanted.
    They have serious ones that really hold you, and I'm a 42 DD. I felt like freakin' Lara Croft from TombRaider in that bra - hand me some grenades and I could conquer the world. Best $35 I ever spent.
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    hehe, it bleeped out the store name!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ervie317
    Ervie317 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I really like the ones from Victoria's Secret. They are comfortable and the one I have has an adjustable hooks like a real bra.
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    bump-I was wondering the same thing...

I tried ****s-and saw that they do have "plus size" bras...but they look like a lot of material...and for something over $40 I want to make sure it feels right...I should have just tried it on anyways...I may go back...

I tried Lane Bryant (online only)-but I read some of the reviews, and I would rather be able to try it before I buy it...
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret and Kohl's have amazing high impact sport bras. I have several and LOVE them.
  • liveinbliss
    liveinbliss Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Title Nine have the best! I'm a 38DD and use their bras for running...wouldn't run in anything else!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    hehe, it bleeped out the store name!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it did that on mine too! lol
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    LOL they **** 'd that out
    Try Lane Bryant too or VS sometimes.
    I wear a regular non-underwire bra and a sports bra for support. I can't stand the feeling of just a sports bra, I feel unsupported and naked lol
    Target or ****'s Sporting Goods! I mean, there's fancy fitness stores in the mall too but you'll spend a lot more!
  • Katok24
    Katok24 Posts: 3
    Options
    Second vote for Target!
  • marthamae813
    marthamae813 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Im a DDD. I tried lane bryant. I think I paid about 40 bucks and it doesn't fit right as of right now. Hopefully they will shrink and I can buy bras with the "normal" people lol
  • imaprncs
    imaprncs Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I hate when boobs bounce when doing sports or running on my and on others, i have found the BEST sports bras in the WORLD and they are Champion they have adjustable velcro straps, and the closer in the back is like a regular bra. You will have NO movement and for sure the BEST sports bra ever!! (not sure where you live but I have only ever found them in the states, I live in Canada)
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I have a wired bra I wear under my sports bra, I can't JUST wear a sports bra and i'm a 36DD. Just a sports bra is like asking for torture in abu grahib
  • SharronSmith
    Options
    jcpenney may be able to help you out & they will measure you too. that is if you h ave 1 in you town.
  • jojopel
    jojopel Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I love the Ta Ta Tamer from Lululemon. It is on the pricey side, but my girls don't move at all.
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    bump
  • fantomette
    fantomette Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34 D, and I found a great sport bra at TJ Maxx, A "Champion" that hook like a normal bra beside, good support. I think you can also buy them at Target.
  • Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    Try Bravissimo or Figleaves if your in the UK - I have the impact free one and its great
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    amazon.com, Fiona by Moving Comfort. I'm a DDD /F and I got a DD. Works perfect! I even bought a second one. The girls don't budge not even a smidgen.
  • erisfreenici
    erisfreenici Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36E, and I went to a local bra shop and got fitted. She even had me jump around in the dressing room to make sure everything was help up right. I paid about $40 for the bra, but it's the best thing ever, and I wouldn't give it up for anything. I buy all of my bras there because I'm not always the same size in every brand/style. These women really have an eye for fit and comfort.