help me choose a wedding dress

Options

Replies

• kalebsmama07
    Options
    second one is way pretty on you...!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MissAmandax
    Options
    Second one!!! Congrats girl you look beautiful!! :)
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    2nd one for sure, it is so flattering and lovely.
  • lukimakamai
    lukimakamai Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    They are both beautiful so I don't think you can go wrong- I like the second better...
  • agoessli
    agoessli Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Honestly, if you love the first one you can totally pull it off BUT I love the second one...you look AMAZING in it!
  • jpratt1980
    jpratt1980 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look great in both dresses, but I like the second one..........Congrats =)
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    second one! you look gorgeous - congratulations!
  • MamaReebs
    MamaReebs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    The second one looks beautiful on you!!!!
  • jmyers1230
    jmyers1230 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    They both look amazing! I like the second one more though. :)
  • ofccat
    ofccat Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You look fab. I say the 2nd one looks best but they booth look great.
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    1st one! You look great in either!
  • lisa35120
    lisa35120 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I like the 2nd one!
  • Kebennett1
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful in both, but I believe the second one fits your shape much better, it really enhances your gorgeous curves! You are going to be a stunning bride. Congratulations! I am renewing my wedding vows on November 12th for my Silver Anniversary, thus I will be picking out a dress in September! I am praying I will reach my goal by then! I have 39 pounds left to go!
    I pray you and your fiance have a wonderful, fulfilling, loving, eternal life together as husband and wife!
  • srast
    srast Posts: 17
    Options
    You look gorgeous in the second one! It's beautiful. Congrats and best wishes!
  • wvboeder
    wvboeder Posts: 2
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL! you and the dresses. i say second, you're in no way round, but the first one makes your hips look wider, just the cut of the dress. hence i would pick the second, it's flattering on all counts.

congratulations!
  • MissEmDizzle
    MissEmDizzle Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    1st one is definately it..... it shows your body off and you look absolutly amazing!!!!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Second. The first one is borderline mermaid. You will have to have a singing crab walk you down the aisle, and they charge a FORTUNE!
  • guitarchica2010
    Options
    I'm going to start out by saying congratulations!!! I really like the second one on you, but you look beautiful in both!

Best of luck to you new life with your love :]
  • stephc71885
    stephc71885 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    they both show your stunning hour glass shape, but the second one is really flattering in the hip area too. i love them both, but i'd go for the second!
  • brneydgrlie
    brneydgrlie Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    OMG, the second one is absolutely STUNNING on you! Beautiful and extremely flattering!