Is it okay to take a day off from the 30 DS?

Options
I'm on Day 9 of the 30 DS, and am exhausted today for some reason. Is it okay to skip a day, or should I just push myself to do it anyhow? My muscles aren't sore or anything, I just feel allover tired :( Will missing a day totally mess with the program?

Thanks!

Replies

• Achoooo
    Achoooo Posts: 130
    Options
    I don't see why not. You should do what you want. I know many who took a day off - I took a couple extra. I don't think you *have* to do anything... you should still see results.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you'll be fine. I did it for 2 months straight....but I'm doing it every other morning now.

2639362.png
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    U need at least a day off a week, just keep countin til 30 days done.
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. She is KILLER on the legs & not that they were sore, just very tired & weak feeling. Take a day or two off.
  • heathera1980
    Options
    I just did day 18 today and I've taken the last 2 Sunday's off. I think Sunday will be my day off. I see nothing wrong with it and you'll still get results!
  • mistyrider
    Options
    Thanks everyone! You've helped me rid myself of the guilt I was feeling at not doing it today, LOL. I did go for a 90 minute fast walk this morning, so it's not like I did nothing, right?

I'm going to go soak in a hot bath with the great book I'm reading, and not feel a moment of regret then :D
  • BeckyKSmith
    BeckyKSmith Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Make sure you get enough protein and calories today to repair muscle from all of that hard work :) Great job!