So disgusted right now

Options
2»

Replies

• chubswonky
    chubswonky Posts: 195
    Options
    Awww don't beat yourself up over it! You have to have stuff you love every so often! Moderation!
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Suemar-it was a chocolate glazed LOL, the girl at work passed up the boston creame for a "heathier choice" of a long john! LOL, stupid freight driver brings them in every other week, and most the time i can pass them up. Today im just tired soo tired, but I do have a healther lunch, and I am going to have a healthier dinner. Thank you to everyone for your motivation. I love this site!!!!! I wasn't very involved before, but decided that maybe it would help me to be more involved and you guys really gave me motivation! THANK YOU!!!!!
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Don't sweat it! These things happen.

Here's what helps me when I'm craving a sweet and "bready" breakfast... I make myself protein pancakes:
    - 1/4 c. oatmeal
    - 1/2 c. cottage cheese
    - 2 eggs
    - cinnamon

Grind everything up in a blender. Pour 1/4 c of the mixture at a time onto a preheated pan or griddle. Top with 1 tsp honey and a few more shakes of cinnamon. Makes about 4 pancakes and holds a whopping 28 grams of protein (and only 4 grams of sugar...8 if you add a teeny bit of honey on top)!

These have been a lifesaver for me! Hope this helps :)

That sounds delish! I will have to try that. Normally i dont like cottage cheese but blending it with other things i probaby wont taste it!!!
  • JennyJogger
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up, everyone has those moments! & you've already lost 23 pounds, so CONGRATS!!
  • deediaz00
    Options
    Don't let that get you down... Go for an extra walk today to make up for it!
  • Marinaclare
    Options
    you're only human! and the fact that you understand that it was a once off, i think it'll be ok!
    Just be very careful for the rest of the week and get out for a run/walk!
    don't beat yourself up!