Blogging

Do you blog here on MFP?

How about another blogging site? What types of things do you write about?

Replies

• Do you blog here on MFP?

• Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    I do on here, I usually record any thing that I'm proud of, like losing another 10 lbs, sorting out a cupboard - decluttering the sugary bad foods, or anything I want to remember in future - albeit a low cal recipe, fitness advise, you name it :bigsmile:

But I don't bother with blogs anywhere else.

Do you blog Jan ?
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Do you blog here on MFP?

I tend to keep a journal more than online blogging.... I think I'll always be a pen/paper gal :) Something about being able to pick out a cool pen that's especially for the journal....chosing a particular journal that fits my life at the moment.

Yup....not much of a blogger....I have put somethings in my blog here but it's all been links to posts that are brought up alot. Guess I do that so I can share them with folks that ask about things that have been shared by former members that have said them so eloquently before.

Some links I save by psyknife, Banks etc. and such that have a real punch of power to them of info that are most definitely worth a save to reread over and over again.
  • bhdb
    bhdb Posts: 17
    I used to blog for years about life in general. Then life brought about some changes and I quit writing down my thoughts - which is a shame. Nonetheless, when I started this diet, I also started a blog at http://bhdb.wordpress.com/ . It helps me stay focused because now I have this feeling that by the end of the week I _have_ to sit down to write about my progress. So if I fall off the wagon I'm not just letting down myself, I'm letting down the Internet as well :tongue: I may not be the most active of bloggers but I do give it my best shot as often as I can. :smile:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    I don't blog on here but I have a blog for my daughter that I've been doing since I was pregnant with pics of her and journal entries about what she's been up to.
  • Kateeliz
    Kateeliz Posts: 147 Member
    I just started a blog on here, only 2 entries so far! Just writing about and changes I need to make, things I'm proud of, etc..:wink:
This discussion has been closed.