Is there anything 'naughty' you still eat every day?

Options
snowy_sk
snowy_sk Posts: 117 Member
I know that I could be so much more efficient with my calories but yet I can't resist 2 digestive biscuits every morning! I'm always so cross with myself and yet I still do it!!! Aggghhhhh!!!

Replies

• JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    probably one of the least "naughty" foods I have heard of! they market them in belgium as breakfast food and it's not like they are pop tarts (I love me som poptarts!)

enjoy your digestives!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Well, if you don't want to eat them, don't buy them. :tongue: That's what I do. When I get a treat for myself, it's intended to have one a day, or less. However, if I find myself not resisting, then I will stop buying the thing so I can't eat it. :tongue:
  • bolton05
    bolton05 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    tootsie rolls...6 of them equal about 120 cals...enough to satisfy my sweet tooth...(tootsie midgets).
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    LOL 2 digestives?? And you're mad at yourself about that? Are you CRAZY!! :laugh:

I have some kind of treat every day, no exceptions. Nothing wrong with that
  • shimila1101
    shimila1101 Posts: 119
    Options
    Reese's pieces. 20 of them are less than 100 calories.
  • kepete
    kepete Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Five lemonhead jelly beans ... What will I do when the Easter season is over?
  • Marinaclare
    Options
    I still have to have my morning latte! I use semi skimmed milk and one sugar, but reckon the weight would fall off me if I got rid of that!
  • snowy_sk
    snowy_sk Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Lol - I just wonder why I would waste all those calories on 2 stupid biscuits when I could have so much more!! And no I dont buy them - there are literally hundreds of them at work, sitting in the staff kitchen. I just can't seem to walk past them without taking a couple. The other day, a couple led to 8!!
  • alex51026
    alex51026 Posts: 71
    Options
    1 cup of Bryers light Cookies and Cream ice cream. Almost every day.... Its only 260 calories!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Lol - I just wonder why I would waste all those calories on 2 stupid biscuits when I could have so much more!! And no I dont buy them - there are literally hundreds of them at work, sitting in the staff kitchen. I just can't seem to walk past them without taking a couple. The other day, a couple led to 8!!

Ugh, those are the worst (work treats that is). Maybe see if you can cut down to one a day (if you want to). :tongue:
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    1 cup of Bryers light Cookies and Cream ice cream. Almost every day.... Its only 260 calories!

OOOHH wish I never read this comment, cookies and cream is my fav ice cream
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!
    Life isn't worth living without chocolate every day. I *try* to eat dark chocolate so I can pretend it's good for you, but lately I'm stealingt chocolate out of the kids' easter baskets... so it's not dark and it's not healthy.
  • MakingAChoice
    MakingAChoice Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    The biggest thing I have occasionally is a burger at my daughter softball games from the concessions stand. No cheese or mayo so that helps, but no place like that uses lean beef patties. So I keep it to one patty of the 20% fat garbage meat and a white craptastic bun. :laugh: The funny part is I have one maybe once every 2 weeks during her game, then I am behind the grill for the game that plays after hers. My daughter helps me by assembling the burgers I cook. I keep telling her 'go light on the mayo, saves us costs AND saves their waistline' :laugh: At least the proceeds go to help buy equipment for the school team. Otherwise I am not sure I would take part in serving this stuff to people. I'll have to see if the place we buy burgers from has leaner ones in large boxes. Maybe I can help make a difference without people noticing.
  • MakingAChoice
    MakingAChoice Posts: 481 Member
    Options

OOOHH wish I never read this comment, cookies and cream is my fav ice cream

Cookies and cream is tasty, I will not touch the stuff until I get to my goal though. I have cut nearly all sugars from my food choices if possible. So far it is working like a charm, no cravings and the weight is dropping. Ice cream was always something that I could eat a ton of and not really think twice about it. These days I almost think too much about the content of everything, it drives my family nuts. :laugh:
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to let go of my flavored coffee creamer!... can't live without it. My fav part of the day:drinker:
  • agent300
    agent300 Posts: 73
    Options
    i still eat chips almost everyday. just a serving now compared to half of a bag, but it keeps me sane and not wanting to binge on a whole bag. i believe you have to keep some of your favorite things incorporated into what you are eating to give yourself the nest chance to succeed long term.
  • CaraRadz
    CaraRadz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I allow myself little indulgences every day. I'd lose my mind, otherwise! My favorite "naughty" snacks include Skinny Cow ice cream sanwiches, Stew Leonard's chocolate drizzled rice cakes, and Smart Ones desserts (especially the chocolate chip cookie dough sundae).

I totally believe in "everything in moderation," and I don't see any reason why we should deprive ourselves of the "naughty" things we enjoy! We just need to make sure that we incorporate them in a balanced way.
  • donicagalek
    donicagalek Posts: 526
    Options
    About 3-4 days a week I put a tbsp or two of peanut butter in my diary. I don't make anything with it. I stick a spoon in the jar and sinfully go to town on those 1-2 tbsps. :-D
  • kuhristeee
    kuhristeee Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I still eat ranch dressing like nobody's business! However, I have switched to light ranch, I stick to the serving size (2 tbsp) for salads, and usually less than 1 tbsp to dip veggie sticks in.
  • nkenga
    nkenga Posts: 46
    Options
    I don't eat it everyday, but there is a place near me that makes AMAZING gelato. I have a small cup every week (or, sometimes, 2-3 times a week!).