Any Addicted to Enchiladas? Healthy Enchiladas- 457cal

Options
Healthy Enchiladas (Recipe is for 1 serving; adjust for more people)

Ingredients:

■Mission Extra Thin Corn Tortillas
■Organic Onions
■Organic Spinach
■Horizon Organic Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
■Organic Chopped Tomatoes
■Organic Black Beans
■Hormone/Antibiotic Free Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
■Habanero Seasoning

PREHEAT OVEN TO 350.

#1) Boil 2oz of chicken and shred; Or if you have a bigger group and want to let it cook all day, put your chicken breast(s) in a small crockpot, cover with organic salsa, and let cook on low all day.

#2) Combine 1/4cup of chopped onions, cooked chicken, and 1/4cup of chopped tomatoes in a pan and cook until the onions and tomatoes get soft and start sticking to chicken. Add a couple tbsp. of water if needed but tomato juices should be enough. Toss in 1/8cup of shredded cheese and let melt together mix.

#3) Take two extra thin corn tortillas and stuff with chicken mixture. Pin closed with toothpicks and place in small pan.

#4) Puree 1/4cup of chopped tomatoes, 1/2cup of spinach and add habanero seasoning to desired heat. Pour over stuffed tortillas and sprinkle 1/8cup of cheese on top.

#5) Bake at 350 for 20min.

#6) Serve over 1/4cup of black beans, slice up 1/2avocado on top and ENJOY!! J

Nutrition Facts:

Calories-457, Carbs-42, Fat-18, Protien-24, Sugar-4, Fiber-11

Replies

• leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    i have a recipe for sour cream chicken enchiladas..each serving is 2 enchs, 355 cals, 24 fat, 30 carbs, 655 sodium
  • JanieKelley
    JanieKelley Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    That sounds YUMMY! I'll have to try it! I love Mexican food!
  • LizzieBee17
    LizzieBee17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    i have a recipe for sour cream chicken enchiladas..each serving is 2 enchs, 355 cals, 24 fat, 30 carbs, 655 sodium

can i have that one too, Please ?
  • thatmaggiegirl
    Options
    Thanks, sounds yummy! I've been craving some Mexican food