I'm a mom in her 40's who want to get HEALTHY

Options
Hi everyone one my name is Pam and I'm 42 yrs old and its TIME I get HEALTHY! I've always been a bit over weight my whole life so this has been a life long fight. I want to be around for a long time so I need to get healthy- not just loose weight. Change in eating habits, actually have an exercise routine, and make better choices in my life. I want to do this for myself and my kids.

Replies

• jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    hi pam welcome, u can do it.
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hi pam, sent a friend request:)
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Mom of four here. If I can do it anyone can. Add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • Whippy107
    Whippy107 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Pam, welcome :)
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hi Pam. I'm a mom to 2 beautiful kids. I'm almost 40 and need to lose about 82 more pounds. We can do this together! Send a friend request if you want.
  • donsch
    donsch Posts: 40
    Options
    I know that you can do it because I am doing it!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I sent you a friend request. One tip I would say, is to keep your diary public. It helps me stay healthy because I know other people can see what I am eating. They even see when I am cheating on my "diet". Good luck on your quest to live a healthy lifestyle. You will love it here. People are very encouraging and nice. They personally give me motivation when I need it, and in return I do the same for them.
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    If your not sick your healthy already, u want to be Fit and trim
    U can and will do it!!
    Best wishes