Wii games *not Fit*

Options
I have a wii and would like to get some interactive games, what are your faves? I just ordered Just Dance 2 lol. It won't be my main source of exercise, as I'm doing TurboFire, but it would be for fun extra exercise.

Replies

• fcrisswell
    fcrisswell Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    EA Sports Active 2 (comes with a heart rate monitor)....I have heard that the golds gym cardio workout is ok but have not tried it myself....there are a few....Biggest Loser ones and Jillin Michaels. I get my WII games from amazon or Craigslist. People get bored quickly and re-sell the used ones that are really hardly used.
  • fcrisswell
    fcrisswell Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    oh and there have been raves about Zumba for the wii
  • 78_kasia
    78_kasia Posts: 27
    Options
    Wii Sport Resort is fun. Some of those activities really get you moving.
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    We love the Just Dance games! It's not a bad work out- in between all of the dancing and laughing at my DH. ;)
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm just looking for fun interactive games, not really an actual workout. :)
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I play a lot of Wii tennis and the other sports games. Let me tell ya the boxing can really make you work up a sweat and you don't even know it is happening!!
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    I just got the Wii Zumba and it is great. It definitely makes me sweat without feeling like exercise. If you like dance type stuff it is definitely good.

I have the Gold's Gym cardio work out. It is a cardio boxing game. It is good but definitely feel more like a work out .
  • oldtyke
    oldtyke Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba!
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    Zumba!

I love the music.. love to move.. defiantly doesn't feel like a workout!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to invest in one, and it looks like Zumba is getting the best reviews.
  • QueenofCups
    QueenofCups Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I use Just Dance 1 & 2 as some of my main forms of exercise. Is there something wrong with that?
    I also have EA Sports Active 2 and Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2010. Anything works if you aren't sitting on your butt, IMO.
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Love love love Wii Zumba!!