The Down Side of Losing Weight

Options
soze
soze Posts: 604 Member
Some things they just don't tell you. They want you to stay motivated but I say let the truth be told.

Now I've lost around 8 inches around the waist. Great going you say. Well it is nice to shop in your own closet for sure. What am I going to wear today. How about this shirt and pants. Never worn them before or at least in 10 years or more. They fit! Great. Next day, about this one. Yep, nice tee too. Even has a logo. Next day ditto. Soon I found I had 10 to 15 shirts I could wear along with about half dozen pants that never fit before. Prior to that I was down to a ragged sweat shirt and a dirty Tee.

So where's the problem you say?! It's the phreakin' laundry!! <G>

Replies

• shellgoff
    shellgoff Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    ha! thats funny! Id take laundry over no clothes fitting any day!!!!
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I can't wait !! hee hee
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Haha, so true!
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I'm considering working out naked...that will cut out one outfit a day LOL
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!! I have been pulling clothes out of the closet as well that I havent worn in years:)) I know what you mean:))
  • amielcampbell
    amielcampbell Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    LOVE this post! too Funny!
  • Suzannejl
    Suzannejl Posts: 212
    Options
    I will miss my current bra size. Not looking forward to going back to an almost A/B cup. :-(
  • aling01
    aling01 Posts: 163
    Options
    hahahahahhaha that's awesome! I totally hate doing laundry! I have so much cloths that I only do laundry twice a month...

so i finally cleaned out my closet and donated half of my cloths away so i dont have to do as much laundry...=P
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I will miss my current bra size. Not looking forward to going back to an almost A/B cup. :-(

Ah but they take up less room in the washer:laugh: :wink:
  • cbaines74
    cbaines74 Posts: 77
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean about the bra size, that's the first thing that seems to go :-(
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I don't mind doing laundry that much, small price to pay. :bigsmile:
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    I miss my boobs... and It sucked having to spend even more money on clothes when you NEED to... haha I don't have enough money to buy a new wardrobe! ! lol other than that I am lovin the inches lost!

Your post was funny!
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I have gone from a 34B toa 46C since I started putting on the weight from being 16 years old
    I'd like to get back down to a 36/38 coz that's considered 'normal' in most highstreet shops in UK
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options

I know y'all envy me keeping my boobs as I loose weight but can I PLEASE go down to a C cup? then I can find all the cute bras!
  • HelensReady
    Options
  • ReadyMom
    ReadyMom Posts: 59
    Options
    Nice! lol! I was ready to share my down sides but this made me smile. :)
  • 22Tweety
    22Tweety Posts: 4
    Options
    That is so funny!!! Way to go at the weight loss, but I am in the same weight category as you and I will tell you that once you have lost the weight, its fun. I did this once and lost 100# and all of a sudden shopping was great. Nice to go into a store and say "I want that" and to have it fit. Priceless.

I would do laundry most of the day if I could get back to what I was, I felt amazing then.

good luck!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

and make you the most popular girl in the gym...
  • crystal10584
    Options

oh my!!!
    :devil:
  • crystal10584
    Options

I know y'all envy me keeping my boobs as I loose weight but can I PLEASE go down to a C cup? then I can find all the cute bras!

Ditto... :D