Wow i really messed up today!

Options
Ok, i normally take my kids to get donuts once a wk as a treat..Well guess how many i ate, just guess...........6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry: I have consumed all but 60 of my calories for the day! I am so mad at myself right now i could just scream!!

Replies

• anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I had a donut this morning and was soo pissed at myself!
  • JessicaBuff
    JessicaBuff Posts: 233
    Options
    one donut wouldnt have been so bad, but why oh why did i eat six!!!
  • crystal10584
    Options
    work out more to balance it out? One day won't kill you... might set you back for a bit, but you learn from mistakes like this :D
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Ok you know you did it and thats the end of it. Starting right now you are back on track! You can do it!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    It happens, don't fret about it! Just start fresh tomorrow =) If we dwell on today's mistakes, we will never get to our goal weights. Good luck!
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    It happens! We are human..and sometimes we have our weak moments. Just look at today like a learning experience. Do an extra hard workout today and make up for it tomorrow by eating better. Dont' beat your self up about it..it HAPPENS!
  • simplingrillin
    Options
    doughnuts are delicious but just work out off. 5 miles of running should give you about 500 calories back.( i think)
  • Mark330
    Mark330 Posts: 75
    Options
    I would go buy another donut and beat it up. That way, the other donuts know not to come around anymore.
  • Soupskin
    Soupskin Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm there with you. I went to a Chinese buffet on Monday to celebrate dropping 40 pounds... I now have 2 back.

But, it's all good cause I learned a lesson, a few actually:

1) I really don't like that kind of food anymore.
    2) It makes me feel awful after I eat it.
    3) It's not worth the weight gain.

I can believe I used to love frequenting buffets and ate this crap all the time. I told my wife next time I have the urge to splurge, we are going to a salad buffet instead!

You just have to pick yourself up and work that junk off!
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    shame on you !! not once did you mention milk to wash those down ,
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    If it helps, I have been being super careful today, but somehow my rocket salad with a bit of cheese and humous turned into 500 cals, and I only have 300 left for my evening meal.
  • FrancesGallagher
    FrancesGallagher Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Today is only one day and even six donuts might happen once and awhile, don't beat yourself over this, just have a healthy rest of the day and get back on track tomorrow. Good luck with your program. FG
  • Flocker1979
    Options
    one donut wouldnt have been so bad, but why oh why did i eat six!!!

Don't beat yourself up. I brought donuts to work for my birthday last month and had four! I kept wanting to try the different kinds!
    Just treat it as a speed bump and keep on truckin'! You are fabulous and even fabulous people slip up sometimes! I say just drink a lot of water and eat as many fresh foods as you can for the rest of the day and start over tomorrow!
  • jltodd99
    jltodd99 Posts: 89
    Options
    Today must be donut day...I had three chocolated glazed munchkins this morning!
    Work out a bit extra and make sure it doesn't make you give up! At least you did NOT eat 7!
  • Barrettmomof3
    Barrettmomof3 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Everyone will have off days. But the key is to keep moving forward. You might be surprised to see how far working out a little for the next couple days will go and you will be right back on track. Keep your chin up your doing a great job!!
  • JessicaBuff
    JessicaBuff Posts: 233
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I will count it as a speed bump and start over NOW...Love that everyone is so positive!! Oh and to the comment about not washing it down with milk, i dont like milk so i had coke instead! lol