special k cracker chips?

Options
2»

Replies

• Walorie
    Walorie Posts: 44
    Options
    I love the sour cream & onion chips, not fond of the ones with sea salt ...I count them out and then throughout the day, especially when I am having a bad "pick at everything" day, they help me stay on track! The only way to know is to try them...all I can say is YUM!
  • alex063287
    alex063287 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I love the Special K Sour Cream chips. I mean yes they do have that diet taste to them but I LOVE them. Not to mention that you can eat a ton of them for not too many calories! I don't think I have ate the entire 27 chip serving in one sitting yet! Half of that amount is plenty for me at one time. I also love the multi-grain crackers! You can eat 17 of them for 90 calories and I think they are the best tasting crackers especially for being a diet food. I would say at least buy them when they are on sale and give them a try!
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    SEA SALT ONES FTW!
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I am not a "chip" person, but I liked them. Wasnt in love with the "after taste" and they are basically empty calories. But if your having an "I need salt" day- they work without killing your calories for the day.
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Love them! If you are a dip person you can take a couple of squares of the chipotle Laughing Cow cheese and microwave it with some salsa and it is very good for low calories. :happy:

THAT SOUNDS SOO GOOD!!
  • alex063287
    alex063287 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Yes I think they are a wonderful alternative to regular chips!