Chobani Greek Yogurt

Options
I've been hearing a lot of good things about this yogurt. Has anyone tried it before? Is it really good? I just want to be a product junkie and go out and buy everything that I hear good things about and then be disappointed in the end.

Replies

• keepsiejess
    keepsiejess Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    search the threads for "greek yogurt". you'll get all the opinions you need.

tastes like ice cream!!!
  • PJS323
    PJS323 Posts: 115
    Options
    It's much better than the dannon type. Those are terrible. The blueberry is the best. If you have any other types of food that you are curious about, feel free to ask me. I try almost anything once.
  • Kelleinna
    Kelleinna Posts: 160
    Options
    I've had the blueberry and I think it was strawberry flavors. They're both pretty good. No harm in trying it to see if you like it. :)
  • aneumany
    aneumany Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    theyre very high in sugar, just in case ur watchin ur sugar levels.. thats why i dont really eat them, but they do have alot of protein, so its a toss up! lol
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I just finished a Chobani Pineapple after hearing so much about this brand. Must say, it was darn tasty. I have never been a yogurt fan. But this was the first time I was able to get all the way through a container of greek yogurt without having to talk myself through it.
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Chobani is the best stuff ever. The Black Cherry is the best.
  • monicasimon
    Options
    I love Greek yogurt and Chobani is the best! I am partial to the plain one, because I like to add my own fresh fruit to it rather than let others add fruit AND sugar ;-)
    You have to try it but don't expect anything like the ones you've had before. The texture and flavor are very different.
    Also, you can buy the fat free one and it still is creamy and tasty!
  • ejb245
    ejb245 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I love them. Mix them with granola every morning for breakfast. They're always on sale at my grocery store or else I probably wouldn't buy them so much.
  • marindak
    marindak Posts: 168
    Options
    they are very yummy! I don't like the vanilla though. Stay with the fruit flavored and stir, stir, stir! :happy:
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Chobani & Fage Total (not 2%, TOTAL) are my favorites. I recommend getting plain. That way you control the sweetness & ingredients better :)

Definitely get yourself some chobani or Fage!
  • andrea777
    andrea777 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I eat one a day...they are smooth and creamy and all natural! My favorite is Pomegranate...they are pricey though so just try one or 2 to see how you like it!
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I loooooooove chobani. Here's why:

It's delicious and it's so smooooooooth! It is lower in fat and calories than most yogurts but it doesn't have that 'light' or fake sweetener taste to it. It also comes in more than just one flavor. I love the strawberry and the blueberry. Note: The pomegranate one is a little weird...It has the seeds from a pomegranate in there. It keeps me full far longer than a regular yogurt does.

I'd suggest buying one of the strawberry and one of the regular. The regular one can be used to add honey and some stevia and maybe some of your own granola or berries. Hope this helps! Happy snacking!
  • lisaking869
    lisaking869 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Ive tried every flavor- and I LOVE these! The only one I dont like is Strawberry Banana. My fav is Pineapple. Yes, they are high in sugar, like most yogurts, but they are creamy and delicious! I will eat mine with 1/4Cup of Wheaties Fuel cereal as my breakfast. Yummy!
  • angebean
    angebean Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I have tried them all and Chobani is the best. They are a bit high in sugar, BUT, it's cane sugar, not high fructose sugar.
    The flavor is amazing and worth the cost. Go buy one, you won't be disappointed. AND...it's got a ton of protein and is good for you.
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I had the pomegranate one and it as ok.
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    it's by far the BEST yogurt I have ever had. I LOVE it!
  • yvettenicole21
    yvettenicole21 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I only tried the Vanilla and thought it was horrible!! I'll have to give the others a shot :wink:
  • cjasins
    cjasins Posts: 93
    Options
    I like the fruit flavored ones.....most of them have no fat but the pineapple and mango are 2%......also the plain and vanilla are good if you add fruit or use them as sour cream
  • spcopps
    spcopps Posts: 283
    Options
    Just wanted to add check you local Publix store this week. Ours has the 6 oz assorted varieties on sale this week for 10/$10.00. I haven't tried it yet but will be getting me some this weekend!
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I eat one every day. I usually add berries or maybe a little honey if I buy plain (my store is alway out of vanilla or honey).