new here and would love some new friends :)

Options
so far, ive lost 13 pounds and have 67 more to go. i think im doing okay by myself but would do so much better with some motivation from some new friends going through the same journey as me :flowerforyou:

Replies

• joeyking54
    joeyking54 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    New too! I have to say I'm impressed. Feel free to add me.
  • tinkerkelle7
    Options
    Hi there! I just started this yesterday. So far I love it. Everyone is super supportive and I think it's the motivation I need.
  • Carol_s
    Carol_s Posts: 73
    Options
    Hi

I'm nquite ew too, and have about the same amount to lose as you. Feel free to add me.

Good luck with your journey

Carol
  • 83gators
    83gators Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just joined a few minutes ago and am trying to find my way around. This site looks awesome! I am really struggling with my weight and need to lose for better health.
  • losetogain89
    Options
    thanks guys!! some requests coming y'alls way!! @83gators. if you like the site, you should get the mobile app (if your phone allows it) cause im hardly ever home, and when i am, im not normally on the computer. its a life saver!! and the system really does work!! and its super easy
  • Diva5015
    Diva5015 Posts: 2
    Options
    New for a week now, trying to get the hang on things. good luck to all.
  • Bonnie1974
    Options
    Welcome and good luck, feel free toa dd me if you like.
  • justme81
    justme81 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too.
  • lfondots
    lfondots Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Well welcome everyone on the thread!!! I found this site from some friends and I love it. I would say one thing to do to stay motivated is to measure yourself. Sometimes that darn scale doesn't move but you are losing inches which is GREAT. Remember to celebrate the small things like cloths fitting better and being able to do more. Congrats to you all for taking the first step. This site is great to stay motivated.
  • joanneeee
    joanneeee Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    congrats on the weight loss so far! i'll add you as a buddy :happy: we need all the extra support we can get!