30 Day Shred, who's in?!

Options

Replies

• Mandz1984
    Mandz1984 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I missed a day over the weekend so today is Day 9, level 1. I'm looking forward to starting level 2 this week!
  • thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Day 9 complete. YAY!

Still can't do all the advanced moves, but think i'm gonna give level 2 a go anyway....
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    LEVEL 2~ DAY 1 today!!!

AND~ can I just say that I'm down ANOTHER pound at weigh-in for a total of 8!!:blushing:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • louiseei
    louiseei Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    rested a couple of days for my sprained ankle so did my 8th time of L1 today rather than move to L2. Out for C25K week 3 run now, hope the ankle holds up (it's well strapped)
  • trolleydolly70
    trolleydolly70 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    YESTERDAY, DAY 10 L 1 completed, still on modified push-ups, and alternate my weights between 1.0 and 1.5KG.

TODAY, DAY 1 L 2 good god!, this is much harder, and I do believe my legs will be sore tomorrow.

Good luck for tomorrow
    T.
  • kar1ssa
    kar1ssa Posts: 9
    Options
    I completed Day 3 of level 1 today. It's getting easier but for some reason the squats with raising the dumbbells gets to me?
  • CandyAlexia
    CandyAlexia Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started out with Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, I will tell you ...you feel the burn in the warm up, asap! Very hard on level 1, I never even made it to level 2 or 3. I wish I stuck with it, good luck, what I can say after the workout you feel all the burn but you also feel good that you push through it. Good workout!
  • DeniseGdz
    DeniseGdz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Okay so besides the 3 DVD's (1 for each level) what else do you need? Weights?
  • pj05
    pj05 Posts: 18
    Options
    I just got the dvd and I'm going to start doing it everyday in the mornings before my regular workouts. Question for everyone...are you entering it in under your exercise? What do you put it under if your entering it in MFP? Thanks!
  • azfostermom
    azfostermom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started 30 day shred a week ago its awesome you will love it. I just started myfitnesspal yesterday Im excited seems like alot of good advice and encouragement. My friend joined a while back and has lost 20 pounds+
  • kolbyjack
    kolbyjack Posts: 71
    Options

It is one DVD with three levels. You need some hand weights, not too heavy though, and maybe a mat. That's it! :)
  • DeniseGdz
    DeniseGdz Posts: 592 Member
    Options

It is one DVD with three levels. You need some hand weights, not too heavy though, and maybe a mat. That's it! :)

Got it and thanks!
  • br1tterz
    br1tterz Posts: 3
    Options
    I just started today! (actually 20-30 minutes ago..) And my whole body is like WOOAAHHHHH! It was a bit hard after awhile, and I did cheat by taking like a 1 minute break in between some, my legs were hurting so bad..But I will get used to it. :D Glad I found this video on here! Soo happy.
  • pj05
    pj05 Posts: 18
    Options
    My first day too...ugh!
  • louiseei
    louiseei Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I just got the dvd and I'm going to start doing it everyday in the mornings before my regular workouts. Question for everyone...are you entering it in under your exercise? What do you put it under if your entering it in MFP? Thanks!

I log it as circuit training.

Day 9 for me today, and I moved up to L2. Some of those strength moves were hard. Hope I'm not too sore later!
  • thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Day 10 yesterday, and I started Level 2. Not as sore this morning as I was expecting.....

(I guess I should wait til tonight before I say that?!!)

Glad everyone is keeping it up! This weekend will be a test for me.... Away for easter and all.

Wish me (and everyone) luck!

:happy:
  • littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I finally got to day 10 today :D So starting L2 tomorrow. I find the need to combine with at least 20 mins cardio to burn enough calories which also acts as a better warm up than the provided one...also finding the cool down to be not anywhere near as thorough as I need. I do my own stuff otherwise it burns the next day.
  • kolbyjack
    kolbyjack Posts: 71
    Options
    Today is L1D5 for me! I think this is the longest I have stayed with it consistently. I started on the 20th, so I'm a little behind y'all. I'm surprised my legs aren't as sore as I thought they would be. My abs and booty are a different story. LOL. Good job shredders! Keep it up!
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Day 3/Level 2 today~ me and the Easter Bunny!!

Getting easier but also learning how to modify what I absolutely can't do like all the planks. I can do them but not for long due to carpal tunnel in both wrists~ so I'm leaning up on the seat of a kitchen chair and doing them that way~ still feelin' it, believe me!

Sooooo proud of me for hanging in so long!
    And have already "thought about" Easter dinner at my Mom-in-laws in a few hours and what I'll eat~ I even wrote SOME of it down!! How about THAT!!
  • bunnybeth14
    bunnybeth14 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ok so I had a manic Easter weekend and a few days off exercise eeek! Starting back with it all today actually cant wait to get back into it!