Chocolate, cheese or wine?

Replies

• ByeBye Wine.

I am not a big drinker anyways. When I do drink if it doesn't taste like candy its not worth it so I just don't :P

If it was between just chocolate or cheese that would be a far more difficult decision.
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Have any of my wishes come true? Wow! Then one of them is to never feel the urge for chocolate. I'd look at it just as :indifferent: as I look at a wood stick.
    Heh, any of my wishes come true! :noway: Woohoo!, I'd drink to that my last glass of wine :drinker: .
  • Not an easy decision for me. I guess it would have to be chocolate, boo-hoo!! :cry:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Uh....is Shannon here? :embarassed: No? Ok......

away with the wine then!!!!!! Give me cheeses and chocolate any day.:bigsmile:

:angry:

Fine!! Leaves more for me. :angry:

Buh-bye chocolate...
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    dont drink wine. i have tried to be sophisticated and order Chianti with an Italian meal....ended up giving it to my friend. YUCK!! ( or maybe it was the bottle of MD20/20 my friend and I shared at 15 behind the skating rink...I have never had a headache like that again in my life. My mom laughed like crazy and said I was punished enough, she didnt need to do a thing but clang the dishes all day!!)

can take or leave chocolate, although now I really want some, thanks a lot

now CHEESE is my favorite food of all time. it goes on pizza, chicken, all kinds of crackers. it is salty or sweet, hard or soft. cheese makes the world go round, or at least my world
    :heart:

MD 20/20? LOL I haven't heard that since high school!

i am wretching just THINKING about it and it has been over 30 years!!! lol

Ditto on the 30 years...dang, we are giving away our age.....shhhhhhhhh
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Wine...not a drinker so it wouldn't bother me.
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Chocolate I love wine and cheese.

Nothing like a girls night with a good bottle of wine and cheese.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Cheese--be gone!
  • Kateeliz
    Kateeliz Posts: 147 Member
    I love me some white wine :indifferent: but I guess cheese and chocolate are much more important to me :love:
  • TWiddy
    TWiddy Posts: 4 Member
    Cheese--I hardly eat it (except mozzarella on pizza and provolone on roast beef sandwiches) but the notion of never having wine or chocolate? Horror novel material!!!
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    don,t drink,GOOD BYE WINE!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    With all luv to my Pit Mommy Shannon, fuggid bout da whine! I'm a Martini man anyways... or single malt.... hic... :devil: :drinker: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    With all luv to my Pit Mommy Shannon, fuggid bout da whine! I'm a Martini man anyways... or single malt.... hic... :devil: :drinker: :laugh: :bigsmile:

:angry: That's going in your permanant record, mister. :angry:
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member

:angry: That's going in your permanant record, mister. :angry:

There she is! *pointing to her*
    Do you have a name detector, Shannon? :laugh:
  • JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    i'd give up wine. and just drink more light beer:drinker: instead!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    This is just for fun. It generated a suprisingly lively conversation at work, so I'll ask you:

If a genie appeared to you and said you could have all the wishes you wanted, but in return you had to give up one of these forEVER!

Chocolate

Cheese

Wine

Which one would you give up?

Wine.......I can always drink beer instead :drinker: :bigsmile: :laugh: I love cheese and love chocolate :bigsmile:
    But if it were alcohol cheese or chocolate I think I'd go without the ummmmmmm chocolate no wait cheese no wait chocolate oooooohhhhhh this is tough :tongue: I guess I'd give up the cheese :grumble:
  • jadaigle
    jadaigle Posts: 161 Member
    Chocolate. Definitely chocolate. Although I LOVE dark chocolate, I've given each of these three things up for Lent at various times and chocolate was the easiest.
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Eww! Wine! This would be so easy for me because I think wine is disgusting!!

And then my wish would be for chocolate and cheese to be calorie free :bigsmile:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    WINE. That would be easy considering I LOVE cheese and chocolate!

Same here!
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    All three of them.