Single,fat,and lonely...

Options

Replies

• calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    You are not lonely anymore! You have all of us!

i couldn't have said it any better myself!!
    and congrats on your weight loss so far! that is AWESOME! ♥
    You're on the right track in your life, be patient and everything else will fall into place with a little faith! Much success!:flowerforyou:
  • gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me .. " HIGHFIVE "
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    ** Hunny You are SINGLE, FAT & LONELY!!** - You are AMAZING, STRONG, DEDICATED TO MAKING YOU WORLD BETTER, and ROCKING THE SINGLES WORLD!!!

Keep your chin up!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Now I want to make a post, Single, lil fat and lonely......but I digress

You have MFP for all the support you want. Just ask for it. It wont come to you if you dont ask.
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options

Blessed be that!
  • janetv3
    janetv3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    WELCOME AND FEEL FREE TO ADD ME AS A FRIEND:flowerforyou:
  • ItsMandeeBitch
    ItsMandeeBitch Posts: 159 Member
    Options

that was one of the nicest replies/posts I have seen for awhile.

I agree :-)
  • ahanson6
    ahanson6 Posts: 102
    Options
    I know everyone has already said this, but that special someone really does have a way of coming around after you've already given up on ever finding them. Happened to me too. I'm sure that if you keep taking care of yourself and striving to meet your own personal goals, whether they be weight loss, education, career, etc. someone will fall into your lap without you even having to try. This is an very supportive enviroment and now that you are here you can never be alone. Please feel free to add me.
  • hollyknouse
    hollyknouse Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You are doing great so far!! This is the best site ever for support. We are here for you girl! Feel free to add me as a friend too!
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Sweetie, I can certainly understand feeling lonely at times, but hon, we are all here for each other. You are amazing in every way just as God created you to be, and with prayer and a determination to meet your goals. All the happiness that you will seek. will come. Lots of love sweetie!:bigsmile:

I'm with Jade!! She is a good friend of mine on here!! Congratulations on your weight loss so far!! I AM JEALOUS!!
  • Lauriek70
    Lauriek70 Posts: 2,087 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone who has responded. This site is a great place to share and find others who are experiencing the same situation. I am in the same boat as you so I understand how you are feeling. Love will find us when we are not expecting it and until then why not make some new friends on this site.

Congrats on your weight loss so far, 50 lbs is awesome. Sending you a friend request. You do have supportive friends on this site.
  • HalfofHilary
    Options

Well Said. The people on MFP are amazing!!! Many different boats, but all on the same journey.
  • DarkAngel864
    DarkAngel864 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I don't know WHO that adorable little one in your pic is, but you have her...and that CUTE freaking pup :happy:

And yes...every single one of us. Soemtimes you just gotta make things go your way...best of luck :heart:
  • tobeygirl45
    Options

:)
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Lonliness be gone!!! Welcome to your additional family!!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Jojo42
    Jojo42 Posts: 223
    Options
    Lonely no more after this post,and 49 lbs down...well that is one mighty achievement in the weight battle. As for the single part...you just never know what's round the corner! Friend request sent Xxx
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Hon, I've been where you are - still am to a certain extent. I've learned that there is a difference between being alone vs. being lonely. I try to choose not to be lonely and choose contentment instead. There are a lot of good things in my life as I'm sure you have in yours. Focus on those as best you can - it helps. Enjoy this site - the people here are aces. Congrats on your loss thus far! :flowerforyou:
  • Kellee_76
    Kellee_76 Posts: 91
    Options
    My future sister-in-law met her honey on a dating website (similar to Match.com or something like that) that is geared specifically toward bigger people. She's a big girl and she met a big guy but they're in love and as happy as can be and both of them are working hard at eating right and getting healthy but why postpone happiness until you get to your weight goal? I wish I knew what the website is called. I bet if you google-searched it, you'd come up with something. Nothing wrong with Internet dating sites. I know quite a few couples who met that way and are now happily married.
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Like everyone's said - you don't have to be lonely now you have us - welcome and be happy here :flowerforyou:

And your achievement so far is something to be extremely proud of; if and when I get there I'll be doing the happy wiggle for sure! And here's the thing: I only learned the happy wiggle from MFP. Didn't have it before, and felt the way you do. Now this bunch of amazing people peps me up when I'm down, and they'll (WE'LL) do the same for you.

I'll send a request, we can all help one another here :smile:

:heart:
  • Tristis
    Tristis Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Aww....you can add me. And don't give up...you never know what the future holds for you! ;)