Diet Pills?

Love 'em? or Leave 'em? Thoughts? I'm not taking any, but wondering what people have to say about them.

Replies

• RMinVA
    RMinVA Posts: 1,085 Member
    Leave 'em. Use the money to reward yourself after achieving a targeted goal. At least you will have something to show for it!
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    LEAVE 'EM and do it the right way........just my opinion.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    i don't think they are necessary. waste of money, really.
    you can get the same results from hard work! :) and you have a better chance of keeping the weight off
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    LEAVE EM!!!!!!! They make you not think of food, and therefore, you end up not getting enough calories in,when really we all need to just eat right and not take apill that makes us starve ourselves.
  • luv2ash, what did you do to lose the weight so fast? Great job by the way!
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Leave 'em!
    I got mad discouraged a week ago & was very, very close to picking up a box at my local drugstore.
    But then I realized...either way, I'm gonna have to work out. :P
    Eating healthier & working out is the best way to go about it.
    That way, when you lose the weight, it'll be much easier to keep off--because of the acquired habits of changing lifestyle.
  • jessf786
    jessf786 Posts: 15
    LEave em!!! I used to take them and i loved the feeling of having more energy (likedrinking a red bull or TWO!) but maybe tops i lost like 6 lbs after a bottle and not eating.....but once i stopped it came back slowly but surely.....and to add to a negative....no sleep and BREAKING OUT!...i got bad acne during and after them. THey mess you up bad and you learn nothing about be healthy.
  • duitsmana
    duitsmana Posts: 17
    Thanks for all the comments!! I do agree with all of you--- and I am doing great with out them! Just wanted some opinions on them.. =)
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    LEAVE EM!

The secret ingredient of the secret ingredient soup is... NOTHING

It's all you, baby
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    pointless since the fda banned ephedrine in them. the ECA stack was the appetite suppressant. no point in them now.
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Leave them as soon as you stop your appetite is back and you have learned nothing