HELP! I've fallen off the wagon...

Options
...and I can't seem to get back up!

I did great for 3 weeks even through my husband and daughter getting a high fever for 4 days and going in and out of the doc office. Then suddenly I became sick with a fever of 104 for 4 days so I rested and hardly had an appetite. I ate once or twice a day but very badly. My little girl became sick again but now I'm almost fully recovered. It's just been SO HARD to get back into the habit of eating healthy and at my hours. Not to mention my TOM is here (sorry guys) so I feel as though my stomach is a bottomless pit and my energy level is horrible.

Anyone been through the same? Suggestions? Advice?

Replies

• KelseyLayne
    KelseyLayne Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i JUST got done with the same problem!! do something (ANYTHING) to keep your mind off eating!! i won't lie i divulged in some chocolate but felt way worse when i was done then i did without it!! Once a mo. won't kill you-just make sure you give in in moderation!! :)
  • Kikurs
    Kikurs Posts: 15
    Options
    Chocolate is definitely my weakness during this tine. You're so right. I do feel worse now than I ever did throughout the 3 weeks when I was doing well. Just glad the day is almost over. Tomorrow is a new day and I can start over new.

Thank you :)
  • jleess
    jleess Posts: 2
    Options
    I do this like 3 times a year.. I go really really good for a few week - a month or so then im off the wagon for months!!!. And now Im ON the wagon, doing good with portion size (the real problem is portion size for me) but all i ever think about is eating! I feel like i am soo addicted to food and this is so hard not eating right now. Im kind of off the subject but wow. Stay strong!