Is there anything 'naughty' you still eat every day?

Options

Replies

• Tattooedmom44
    Tattooedmom44 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I LOVE CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM!!! :heart: I have traded it in for chocolate frozen yogurt. I have half a cup every night and it only has 90 calories. If I don't have enough calories left to indulge, I get on the treadmill until I do!!
  • angisnee
    angisnee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I use mini semisweet chocolate chips almost every day. They are so good sprinkled in yogurt or added to a bagel with peanut butter (toasted so they get all melty)! Don't think I could ever give those up!
  • biwinner
    biwinner Posts: 18
    Options
    8 Cadbury's Giant Chocolate Buttons Every day! Keeps me going..... :)
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Not everyday but often:

Jelly Beans, love those things.

Only about a handful (~20), for about 100-150 calories depending on the kind.
  • Jennwith2ns
    Jennwith2ns Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    High-sodium and fattening foods :) As long as I stay under my calories, I don't freak out about it. Yesterday I had leftover enchiladas for lunch and tacos for dinner but I only had a small amount, tons of water and stayed under my calories.
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Just about every day I manage to eat two "fun size" snicker bars--thanks to the candy dishes in all of my office mates' cubicles!
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I spoke to a doctor that lost a ton of weight and he said he has ONE pice of candy every day. But he limits himself to one and it keeps him from building up and then binging.
  • cojenkinshcsg
    cojenkinshcsg Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I eat 1 blueberry pop tart everyday for my snack LOL its my weakness with a cup of milk
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I had half of an oatmeal creme pie last night... >___> Luckily, I had enough calories left in my day to not go over, except for the sugar. Ugh.
  • BonitaAppleBomb87
    Options
    Startburst Jelly Beans, my Dad buys two bags at a time and put them in a cute little clear jar.. so they just be sitting there saying eat me eat and I just can't resist smh
  • Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Just about every day I manage to eat two "fun size" snicker bars--thanks to the candy dishes in all of my office mates' cubicles!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • t1981
    t1981 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have treats every day! I have to have my flavored creamer in my coffee every morning! And I also have a skinny cow ice cream bar every night (as long as I've been good during the day and have enough calories left). If I didn't I'd just binge after a week or so of no sweets.
  • wonnder1
    wonnder1 Posts: 460
    Options
    I don't really consider it naughty-but there are things I just won't substitute.

I won't switch butter for the gross margarine stuff. Butter I do consider a heck of a lot more natural than becel.
    White bread for brown, seriously, I can do brown rice over white rice, but the wonder bread is staying! I'm dieting not dead!'
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Not every day, but 3-4 x a week I have 3 oreos. It satisfies my sweet tooth so well, and I used to eat half a package, so I feel like I am doing much better. And I like sugar free chocolate pudding with sprinkles on it. Kinda like eating an ice cream sundae.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Dessert every night! I've switched to skinny cow anything but as long as it is under 150 calories, it is mine!
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I have my coffee every morning. :]
    And usually at night, I'll have a strawberry banana froyo cone.
    I don't like squishy yogurt, so I go frozen. :p
    Only 120 cal!! :D
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    First I have to say those Biscuits taste very good I love them....I item is brownies...when ever I see them I grow weak in the knees and cave in I normally feel bad but then I hit the gym to feel better!!!
  • Chrissle64
    Chrissle64 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    If I don't allow myself a treat every now and then I end up over doing it and binging on sweets. I have fat free ice cream sandwiches in my freezer for when I want ice cream. Only 110 calories. :)
  • ParkersMomma2010
    ParkersMomma2010 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to let go of my flavored coffee creamer!... can't live without it. My fav part of the day:drinker:

Gosh this is my all the way! And I am heavy handed with the creamer. The small containers say there is 30+ servings in there, hah! If only I could drink my coffee black......but nope not going to happen :)
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    CHEESE! i don't consider it naughty, but tons of people on here do with all their 'don't eat the cheese, skip the cheese' advice. :)