Hey Everyone!

Options
Hey everyone! Im new to this site and just wanted to say hello. Ive been on this diet for almost 1 month and i just weighed myself this morning and ive only lost 7 pounds. I was bummed at first but its just giving me motivation to work harder. Anyone have any good tips? I am very good about staying under the 1200 calories and i work out almost everyday. I got myself a personal trainer yesterday to help me out a little bit more. My first session is on Saturday im pretty pumped so we will see how this goes. I came across this app on my cell and i love it! Looking forward to meeting and motivating people! Keep up the good work everyone! :)

Replies

• teachmeyoga
    Options
    I think 7 lbs is awesome!
  • Jenn080203
    Options
    Sounds like you are doing everything right! They only advise I have for you is MUSCLE MUSCLE MUSCLE!! Your body loves muscle and muscle burns fat, so just make sure you are doing strength training every other day =)
  • gtm124
    gtm124 Posts: 179
    Options
    Eating less than 1200 calories may slow you down. Eat the calories MFP says plus some of your exercise calories. 1-2 pounds per week is a good target. Good luck.
  • NikkiJean86
    NikkiJean86 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    thanks all for the replys! :)
  • LindseyC87
    LindseyC87 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Good luck.. Like people said, make sure and net 1200 calories.. I have my first personal training lesson tonight and I am soooo stoked. I also am having a 1/2 hour nutrion consultation before that to help set up protein/carb/fat % for my diet....