Is there anything 'naughty' you still eat every day?

Options
13»

Replies

• bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Nutella
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I have an ice cream treat almost every night. I'm good about and get skinny cow or weight watchers, but I'm sure I don't need the ice cream as much as I have it! It's just so good and ice cream and I have a bond that can't be broken.
  • Froggy1976
    Froggy1976 Posts: 472
    Options
    I don't really consider it naughty-but there are things I just won't substitute.

I won't switch butter for the gross margarine stuff. Butter I do consider a heck of a lot more natural than becel.
    White bread for brown, seriously, I can do brown rice over white rice, but the wonder bread is staying! I'm dieting not dead!'
    I agree on both accounts! butter tastes so much better and it is all natural...moderation is the key!
    I have to have white bread too but found Pepperidge Farm - Very Thin Sliced White Bread and its a bit smaller than a regular loaf too....fills the need.

My guilty pleasure is mountain dew...not every day but 1-2 times a week. Not the diet kind either, I'm not a fan of the fake sugar taste. Im down from 1-2 20oz a day to 1-2 12 oz cans a week though so again moderation.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to let go of my flavored coffee creamer!... can't live without it. My fav part of the day:drinker:

Me too! I have stopped eating so many things that I love, I just can't part with my creamer.
  • Froggy1976
    Froggy1976 Posts: 472
    Options
    CHEESE! i don't consider it naughty, but tons of people on here do with all their 'don't eat the cheese, skip the cheese' advice. :)
    Love some cheese too. 2% is my friend. You can keep that fat free rubber stuff!
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I have an ice cream treat almost every night. I'm good about and get skinny cow or weight watchers, but I'm sure I don't need the ice cream as much as I have it! It's just so good and ice cream and I have a bond that can't be broken.

I do this alot too-either a skinny cow or my grocery store has generic versions of fudge bars-only 100 cal each.
  • tameka1220
    tameka1220 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!
    Life isn't worth living without chocolate every day. I *try* to eat dark chocolate so I can pretend it's good for you, but lately I'm stealingt chocolate out of the kids' easter baskets... so it's not dark and it's not healthy.

i'm with you with the dark chocolate. i was eating one everyday! Shaking my head! Shaking my head! Shaking my head!!! Dont judge me! LOL!!
  • crusinforlosin
    Options
    I cut away all "junk food" I haven't ate anything "naughty" in a while :)
  • stephcorona
    stephcorona Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Chocolate!!! Right now I had 2 dove eggs and they are 120 calories.

Also ranch. I dont eat it w my salads so I dont have it as much anymore but When I treat myself to pizza it is a must have
  • mikaa120
    mikaa120 Posts: 5
    Options
    Omg..Cake is my weakness I just have to have it! I cut back though..lol!
  • denacutrone
    Options
    i will go with flavored coffee creamer usually the baileys brand-gotta have it!
  • grace42d
    grace42d Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Chocolate! I have about 2 oz a day. Gave it up for about 2 years and almost expired from chocolate a deficiency :)
  • ccaym
    ccaym Posts: 86
    Options
    Half & half in my coffee...every day : )
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    CHEESE! i don't consider it naughty, but tons of people on here do with all their 'don't eat the cheese, skip the cheese' advice. :)
    Love cheese eventhough I am Lactose intolerant. Melted cheese on anything even cardboard LOL...Wings of anything done anyways. I can't resist so I try to have that 2x a month.
  • JJinWI
    JJinWI Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    It's not every day - but whenever we go out for Mexican, I am ALWAYS going to be eating a boatload of chips and salsa. I don't think I could ever give that up.

As for every day - I used to eat, literally, 1/2 lb or more of candy miniatures every day at work. There are tons everywhere in the office. For Lent I had given up baked goods and candy and I feel so much better. I'm sugar detoxed and I'm not going back!
  • BifDiehl
    BifDiehl Posts: 474
    Options
    Weight Watcher Cookie Dough Sundae - EVERY SINGLE DAY. I just make sure I have enough calories (170) left at the end of the day.

Considering I used to eat about 2 cups of full fat Rocky Road ice cream every day, I consider this a goooood compromise!
  • reneehansman22
    Options
    I still have to have a tiny bit of soft drink every day (sometimes every other day). I have cut down on my consumption a lot by bringing water with me to work & adding crystal light to it to give it some flavor. I used to drink 2 cans of Coke every day at work, now I only have a soft drink with my dinner.