*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Weigh-In #16 4.22.11

Options

Replies

• 2LiveAgain
    Options
    last week 339.8
    This week 342

2.2 pounds gained!! I have been under my calories most of the days this week and my exercise has been probably better than ever, but as a friend pointed out my sodium has been out of control, and my eating has not been that clean, so I grocery shop every weekend, so this time I'm taking my sweet time and looking at calories and sodium and I'm getting things that are gonna be a lot better for me! Hope everyone's doing good, see ya next week!!
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Last week: 187
    This week: 183.6

YES! Scale movement! Finally what I have been tweaking this week has paid off!

Congrats hun !! So happy for you !! What did ya do to lose that much ? You are rocking it ! I
    have been stuck at a plateau for 3 weeks!

I cut out processed foods this week and have been cooking more. I've been making sure I have healthy fats like olive oil every day and I have been eating pretty low carb this week. All of my carbs are coming from fresh fruit, veggies and yogurt. I plan to do this for one more week and then start adding in complex carbs a little at a time.
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    i'm so ashamed and afraid to step on the scale. i have no idea what i weight but it's def not 149 anymore :(

oh this is healthy_is_best btw. changed my username

Oh ok..I was like who is this lol! Don't worry girl we have all had those weeks :)
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    I am down .6 from last week...Did some more strength training this week...so hoping to see a bigger loss next week. :)
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    LW: 176.5
    CW: 175

Yay. My weight is gonna be higher now because my family is switching to an electronic scale from now on (thanks to me).
  • LJ0508
    LJ0508 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    189 (forgot the ounces)

I'm up a pound and some ounces.

Keep up the good work everyone and for those of us who had a bad week, we always have the upcoming week to do better!
  • dinareed
    dinareed Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Down 0.6 and TOM is here so I guess I will smile and take it!
  • psychojenn
    Options
    LW: 176.0
    CW: 174.8

down 1.2 this week :))
    i think id cry when i get into the 160s lol
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    LW: 166.4
    CW: 165.8

That's really ok.

I spent the last three days in Barrow, AK, which is the northernmost US settlement. That is, and Inupiat village in the Arctic. My boss and did maintenance on scientific instruments placed there, updated inventory lists and such ... and cooked collaboratively -- pasta, muffins with cheese, instant broccoli and cheese soup. Or we went to the local pizzeria. Tons more of carbs and sodium than I normally eat, and even though I counted around 1500-1600 cal/day, I may have been off in my estimates by a lot. My last weight before leaving was 165.4, and who knows what my body did this week regarding fat stores.
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    bump
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    LW: 177
    CW: 177.5

.5 up is not too bad. Ive been working out (not like I used to) and eating better so its ok with me!
  • emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Down .2 from 194.8

I really thought I had gained for sure so this is a-ok with me. This is the final week of my biggest loser competition at work so I really need to kick it up. I am struggling to get thru a chest cold- It has made running, especially outsde a near impossibility. I ran home from work tonight and thought i was having an asthma attack when I got home. Belch. Hope everyone is doing well- keep it up, kiddies! Only a few more weeks!! Woot woot!! :-)
  • Suzeesmu
    Suzeesmu Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Bump till back in town to weigh!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    I lost 4 pounds this week! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: .

SW 364
    LW 354
    CW 344

20 pounds lost! 20 pounds to go!

Congrats to losers!! Whooohoooo!!!! :flowerforyou:

Good job maintainers!! You did something right! :flowerforyou:

If you gained, that is OK 2. Just work harder this week and the key is not to give up! You can do it!! Consistency not perfection! If we were perfect we would not be here. :flowerforyou: Success is never giving up. I am never giving up and I hope you who are struggling never give up on yourself and keep checking in.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

[/quote]
    [/quote]
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    LW 197.4
    CW 197.0 Lost .4 for this week
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Great job girls!!!! So proud of you all!

As for me I'm at 176...I started this at 169.:embarassed: :noway: I felt like dropping out partly because of the embarassment that I have actually GAINED! I'm still not giving up though.
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    bump
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Kaylasmom
    Kaylasmom Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    was 164
    todays weight 168. Krys t, would you please put me on the spreadsheet? Thank you.