NSV at the Mall today!!

Options
So I went to the mall today to get some body lotion at Victoria's Secret, and I thought hey, maybe I should try on a new size bra since none of mine seem to fit well anymore. I've been a 36D (at times bulging out of a 36D) for a long time now, so I grabbed a 34C for kicks. It seemed to fit fine, but in my disbelief, I asked the salesperson to measure me just in case. SHE CONFIRMED! I haven't been this size in years... although my fiance is a little less happy about this NSV :) Disclaimer: I used to be a 34B in college and loved it!

Next, I headed down to Express to see if I could fit in those size 6 jeans that I'd been vying for. Lo and behold, they fit like a glove. I was a size 10 just a month and a half ago...so this feels pretty amazing!

The scale has been inching down so slowly, it's nice to have some tangible accomplishments.

Replies

• spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I can't wait to be able to buy new clothes. I can tell the ones, especially jeans, I have now are getting to be too big, but I'm not ready to give in and buy smaller ones. Congrats!
  • new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    and tell your fiance to get used to it LOL
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Remember inches loss is more important than scale movement. You dropping sizes with slow scale movement is a good thing! Keep it up.
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I bet you were doing little happy dances in BOTH dressing rooms! :happy:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! :drinker:
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Those NSV are awesome confirmations of success when the scale just doesn't want to budge. Congrats and best wishes on your continued success!!! :smile:
  • mommy3x
    mommy3x Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That is wonderful! :happy:
  • xaintes
    xaintes Posts: 129
    Options
    Congratulations! I bet you were doing little happy dances in BOTH dressing rooms! :happy:

I most definitely was!!

Thank you everyone :)
  • Marcellus_08
    Options
    yay!!! good job!:)
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I love NSV:laugh: victories!
  • sbpeters93
    sbpeters93 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're stats are very close to mine (I'm just starting out - this is my first week). You are an inspiration!
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! *fist pumps for you*
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Whoo Hoo!!! look at you!! your NSV are great motivators for me :)
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    SLOWLY MEANS HEALTHY!! CONGRATS!!
  • iluvbread
    iluvbread Posts: 104
    Options
    fitting into old and new clothes is the BEST motivator! Congrats!
  • Jenn080203
    Options
    That is AWESOME!! Congrats to you! Best feeling EVER!
  • MOOOSEEE3
    MOOOSEEE3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Wow...13 pounds in a month and a half and down 4 sizes? That's amazing. I'd down 27 pounds and am still wearing the same size. This goes to show you everyone carries weight differently. Congratulations to you
  • xaintes
    xaintes Posts: 129
    Options
    Wow...13 pounds in a month and a half and down 4 sizes? That's amazing. I'd down 27 pounds and am still wearing the same size. This goes to show you everyone carries weight differently. Congratulations to you

Thanks :) I'm a slight pear-shape but I think I carry weight pretty evenly. I dropped a bunch of weight right when I started, and then I started exercising loads beginning on April 1st. That's when the real changes started happening and scale slowed way down... but I can see and feel the changes :)

Bikram Yoga + Boxing + Jillian Michaels (my hero) = win!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    fantastic work! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!