Cruel and Unusual punishment

BigBeaver
BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
edited September 26 in Chit-Chat
:devil: Today has been evil all the way around. First all of these beautiful ladies showing off their rumplestilskins and their beautiful tata's, got my mind a racing, love all of you girls, Big thumbs up to all of you. Just makes it really hard to focus on doing anything productive.

Second cruel thing, I am working for a great company today, cant really say where or what they do (I signed a non-disclosure agreement) however, there is candy and food everywhere. They had three places cater in for lunch, tons of donuts and breakfast tacos left over from breakfast, and a giant bowl of Easter candy sitting on my desk, 2 ft away. Just mean I tell you, dont they know I am a recovering food addict on a mission.

How dare they provide me with all the free candy I could stuff my face with, as well as other yummy treats, mean, just mean!

Replies

• CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Hmmm when you are finished that job I say you sue them for mental anguish!
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Just keep thinking of the Ta tas and stay away from the other "goodies"! :tongue:
  • BigBeaver
    Just keep thinking of the Ta tas and stay away from the other "goodies"! :tongue:

Sossy, as long as I can focus on yours, that pic is mesmerizing, good lord woman, you may just give my palpatations.
  • BigBeaver
    Hmmm when you are finished that job I say you sue them for mental anguish!

I know right, like there are giant bowls of Easter candy everywhere you go, cases of PEEPS, all kinds of food, just hurts thinking about it
  • BigBeaver
    sounds like beaver needs a good spanking, or at least some meat... :laugh:

sorry, I had to go there!

Yeah, that was naughty
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    So when you say "stuffing your face" are you still talking about the food?

:bigsmile:
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member

Bwahahaha!
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member

Ohhhh.. Bawhahahaaaaaaa! ROFLMFAO! :laugh: :laugh:
  • sounds like beaver needs a good spanking, or at least some meat... :laugh:

Hahaha!
  • BigBeaver

Yes, and no, err, Have you seen some of the pics on here, so both, there is that better:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :devil:
  • I so love you my dirty minded friends!!!
  • FORKDOWN

Yes, and no, err, Have you seen some of the pics on here, so both, there is that better:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :devil:

Nope, I did not look at even one of them. Nope sure did not. I was a good boy honest.

:devil:
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    I thought the TaTa's were the goodies :devil:
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    This is JUST the thing I need on a rainy day... poor Beav... like Sossy said... stare at the ta-tas!!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    I so love you my dirty minded friends!!!
    Couldnt agree more!
  • BigBeaver
    I so love you my dirty minded friends!!!

Yeah, we are good people
  • BigBeaver
    This is JUST the thing I need on a rainy day... poor Beav... like Sossy said... stare at the ta-tas!!

I have been, that is part of the problem, you know, I was told I would go blind from staring to long, oh wait, that was for doing something else, nevermind
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    <~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ So this is whats its like to be hypnotized by TaTa's? :love: :devil: :love: :devil:
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Sorry Beav.. I saw a friend posted, came here saw some boobs and lost focus.

Really lost my train of thought from the cleavage "lovetobeme" is sharing. Wait......why am I here?
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Ohhh...... Yeah, hang in there Beav. Won't be long now. You can always knock over the table of food OR try to find more boobies!!! :smile:
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member

I have been, that is part of the problem, you know, I was told I would go blind from staring to long, oh wait, that was for doing something else, nevermind

At least that "other" thing would help keep your hand out of the candy dish!!
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member

Bahahaha LOVE this!
  • teasha43
    teasha43 Posts: 101
    LOL...boobies are calorie free:)
  • BigBeaver

Yeah, and probably get me fired too, :embarassed: :embarassed: :grumble: :grumble: that would be bad
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    Beav u need help eatn those ta ta's or I mean focusing on those foods lol ,do not look directly into them turn away I will watch them for you
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member

Yeah, and probably get me fired too, :embarassed: :embarassed: :grumble: :grumble: that would be bad

You probaby would not see it coming..... hehehehe!! :laugh:
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    LOL...boobies are calorie free:)
    :devil: :devil: :devil: Yes they ARE~!! they still make me have cravings though! :devil: :devil: :devil:
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member

Nope, I did not look at even one of them. Nope sure did not. I was a good boy honest.

:devil:

My profile says otherwise...just sayin!
  • BigBeaver
    So hard to stay fuccused must use the force to keep strong,
  • BigBeaver
    So hard to stay fuccused must use the force to keep strong,
  • FORKDOWN

Either way the hands will get sticky.
This discussion has been closed.