What's everyone's favorite BAD meal?

Options
Everyone has one. That favorite meal that you know is HORRIBLE for you, but you just can't help yourself.

Mine was beef ramen with italian sausage cooked and cut up in one giant bowl (ramen minus the water, just pour the salty mix over the cooked noodles!) I look back on that meal (which I ate every day for like.. a year when I was broke!!) and think how is my poor heart still functioning??

What are some of your favorite garbage meals?

Also, what's your new favorite healthy meal? :)

Replies

• njfink
    njfink Posts: 1
    Options
    All you can eat Chinese buffett!! I have got to avoid that place! :)
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options

I hear you on that!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Poutine. It's disgusting. I just love it so much...
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    A couple of weeks ago I went to BK for the first time in around 2 years or so. I had a whopper jr. w/ cheese and fries. It was delectable.

Favorite "healthy meals" are my breakfast (simple egg white and egg omelet w/ turkey bacon & toast) or mid-morning meal (oatmeal with a little sugar and peanut butter with a chocolate whey drink to wash it down).

I also love the days when I have the inclination to make an enormous greek salad to eat with my dinner.
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Everyone has one. That favorite meal that you know is HORRIBLE for you, but you just can't help yourself.

Mine was beef ramen with italian sausage cooked and cut up in one giant bowl (ramen minus the water, just pour the salty mix over the cooked noodles!) I look back on that meal (which I ate every day for like.. a year when I was broke!!) and think how is my poor heart still functioning??

What are some of your favorite garbage meals?

Also, what's your new favorite healthy meal? :)

Your broke meal sounds....sinfully yummy lol I love a few grilled cheese haha And popcorn with too much butter :P
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Pizza. Our local pizzeria has "Death By Pizza" (Pepperoni, Canadian bacon, sausage, pineapple, beef, mushrooms, olives, onions, green peppers, & bacon bits). If I can fit it into the budget; monetary and caloric... Oooh Rah!

Oh... healthy meal... Umm... almost everything I eat. :smile: Even when I wasn't watching calories we ate healthy-ish foods; just had had portions that were too large.
  • dd_salas
    dd_salas Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    10 piece nuggets, large fries, and a large coke from McDonalds. With Hot Mustard dipping sauce. I think I would puke if I ate it now. New fav? Using humus or fat free refried beans on my pita bread in place of mayo. LOVE IT!
  • shimila1101
    shimila1101 Posts: 119
    Options
    Jet's BBQ Chicken pizza and Jet's Bread is my total weakness.

My fave is a fattoush salad. I could eat one everyday.
  • caitlinlws
    caitlinlws Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Not so much a meal, but my favorite bad food is strawberry frosted poptarts....I know they are just sugar and weird chemicals, but they are so delicious!!!!

my favorite healthy meal probably had to be whole wheat toast with a little bit of peanut butter and banana slices on it...yum!
  • mericksmom
    mericksmom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I enjoy food waaayyy too much to which one is the worst but my favorite. I love pizza and chinese and wings and mexican food......and pasta. Does't help husband only will eat Mexican and he comes from a full on Italian family.
  • SimplyDeLish
    Options
    Favorite BAD meal - In and Out Double Double

Favorite Healthy meal - spinach salad with roasted turkey, baby carrots, chick peas, and light ceasar dressing.
  • Kaileyxoxo
    Kaileyxoxo Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    good question, mine isnt so much a meal but i guess it could be... chips and salsa/chips salsa and cheese it can be melted in the microwave or just right out of the bag and jar. HA and i ate this everyday for about a year too lol until i realized what i was actually putting into my body! a bunch of salt fat and carbs.

Favorite healthy meal, wow so many its hard, but for the past year this is my go to quick meal... a boca burger original vegan with ketchup and mustard and still the occasional tortilla chips and salsa but only atparties now, if i keep it in the house i eat waaay too much, def a trigger food for me.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Poutine. It's disgusting. I just love it so much...

Anyone who doesn't is insane.
  • WildflowerAL
    WildflowerAL Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Buffalo Chicken Pizza with ranch dressing. I save it for long run days so I have the extra calories to indulge!!
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options

Oh thanks, now I am absolutely CRAVING chinese food! Ahhhhhhh

OP my favorite bad food was fettucine alfredo from Olive Garden, WITH the breadsticks, DIPPED in alfredo sauce. That meal has enough calories and fat for 2 whole days or so LOL. I will actually never touch it again. I will make healthi"er" alternatives LOL

My other favorite, is sushi, so thank GOD for that and that I can still have it haha
  • mnerfariousl
    mnerfariousl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    i know oreos arent a meal but yeah...:blushing: i sure as hell would eat them like its a meal...so when i go to the super market i avoid that isle like the plague! :laugh:
  • brandilea_willoughby
    Options
    Fried chicken w/ mashed potatoes (lots of butter and sour cream) and macaroni and cheese.

Baked salmon with lemon and thyme, spinach salad - cucumbers, tomatoes, celery with mandarin oranges and pecans
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Favorite BAD, but oh so good homemade meal - meatloaf (made with ground beef and veal), mashed potatoes (lots of butter and whole milk), gravy, corn and biscuits!!!!!!!! OMG my mouth is watering just thinking about it....

Favorite BAD for fast food is definitely a big honkin cheesteak with lots of cheese, grease, fried onions, peppers, the works!!!!! And fries!
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: vanilla ice cream cones from McDonalds....healthy meal ....Vanilla ice cream cone and diet coke from McDonalds :laugh:
  • LaSirena29
    Options
    Baked ziti (with regular pasta, not the healthier whole wheat stuff, and tons of gooey cheese) served with garlic cheese bread (made on a hoggie roll in the pizza oven). I haven't been to the local place that makes that cheese bread in more than 6 months. I don't think I could limit myself to one piece, I'd end up binging & eating the whole thing. I think gooey, garlicy cheese may be my biggest temptation.