What's everyone's favorite BAD meal?

Options

Replies

• sculptcha
    sculptcha Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Pasta! And lots of it. A huge pile of pasta with pesto, alfredo, or hearty marinara with plenty of Italian sausage. *drools* Or Chinese food, and the inevitable seconds (sometimes thirds) that come with the Chinese takeout territory.

As far as my favorite healthy meals, I fortunately LOVE salads, just try and resist the urge to load them with all the things that defeat the purpose of salads, like high calorie dressings and croutons, cheese, etc. Maybe add some grilled chicken or tuna with very little mayo. And I still try to work in my favorite Italian sauces, like I did for dinner tonight by putting a hearty marinara sauce over spaghetti squash rather than pasta, and not overdoing it on the parmesan cheese. Also, I'm not sure how healthy sushi is, with all the white rice, but I know I feel way less guilty after binging on sushi (staying away from tempura obviously) than I do on, say, a gooey, drippy cheeseburger with fries and a shake. Oh, and lowfat cottage cheese with strawberries is my favorite thing for breakfast.
  • nikki91950
    nikki91950 Posts: 647
    Options
    Not so much a meal, but my favorite bad food is strawberry frosted poptarts....I know they are just sugar and weird chemicals, but they are so delicious!!!!

my favorite healthy meal probably had to be whole wheat toast with a little bit of peanut butter and banana slices on it...yum!

those things have enough calories to be considered a meal...
  • sunshine121980
    Options
    I quite enjoy Olive Garden's Fetuccine Alfredo myself.

I have recently discovered nutella...it is AMAZING...I spread a thin layer of that on a chocolate crunch rice cake....yummo!!!!
  • foodforfuel
    foodforfuel Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Mr. Hero's Roman Burger with a side of waffle fries and cheese. Oh man, I don't think my stomach could even handle that anymore.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Mine would be the Java Chiller at Sonic! With nearly 600 calories and the added fact I just LOVE that coffee ice cream drink....=so bad! :)

Oatmeal or Kiwis would be my favorite healthy foods.
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Pizza Hut - Large Pan Meat Lover's Pizza. Calories 2640 Sodium 8960 mg
    Can't believe I used to almost eat a whole one by myself.
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Any and all Mexican food is my weakness! New favorite Cauliflower Fritters (http://www.skinnytaste.com/2009/02/cauliflower-fritters-25.html)
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Oh my! A Buffalo Chicken Sandwich with fries from Chili's!!:tongue:

My fave healthy meal is a grilled turkey burger topped with spinach leaves.
  • alexbowser
    alexbowser Posts: 322
    Options
    My homemade Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese, so rich and delicious. Luckily I'm the only one that can make it, so it's easier to resist temptation.
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Not so much a meal, but my favorite bad food is strawberry frosted poptarts....I know they are just sugar and weird chemicals, but they are so delicious!!!!

my favorite healthy meal probably had to be whole wheat toast with a little bit of peanut butter and banana slices on it...yum!

those things have enough calories to be considered a meal...
    '

poptarts are the devil.
    Have you tried those hot fudge sundae ones? Oh lord..
  • deadmittens
    Options
    whoops.
  • deadmittens
    Options
    Oh my! A Buffalo Chicken Sandwich with fries from Chili's!!:tongue:

Yum! Have you tried their chicken strips? I hate eating healthy some days lol.
  • Jeanet69
    Jeanet69 Posts: 19
    Options
    Bojangles!!!!!!!
  • Autumn1206
    Autumn1206 Posts: 126
    Options
    my mouth is watering for a very bad-girl Whataburger with bacon, cheese, grilled onions, mayonnaise, Ketchup, tomatoes, and pickles with awesome onion rings on the side. wow. I haven't had a Whataburger in about three months.

My favorite healthy food, right now, is actually a tuna-burger patty (no bun, non-fat miracle whip). Only about 150 calories with some frozen mixed veg on the side. The entire meal is less than 250 calories. Hey you peanut butter lovers, I just have to throw this in here, I have tried the PB2 (85% less calorie peanut butter, with only 1.5 grams of fat) and it is PHENOMENAL! I swear I don't sell the stuff :flowerforyou: It's just that good!
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    My favorite meal was one that for a long time I thought was healthy: TGIFridays' Pecan Crusted Chicken Salad. I went into offical, deep mourning when I found out it had 1400 calories and 60-80 grams of fat. Once I found that out, I have never had it again.

I can't decide my favorite healthy meal; I've taken lots of my "less then healthy" recipes and changed them to be healthier, so there isn't much I don't eat...
  • Tomhusker
    Tomhusker Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I enjoy food waaayyy too much to which one is the worst but my favorite. I love pizza and chinese and wings and mexican food......and pasta. Does't help husband only will eat Mexican and he comes from a full on Italian family.

Wow, we could be twins separated at birth. Add in Fried chicken and you have my list of "Why I got fat" foods.

Favorite healthy meal is Pizza, made with my own NO SALT pizza sauce and ground turkey.
  • lovinmamaxo
    lovinmamaxo Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    For me it was lindt chocolates the white chocolate and milk chocolate i could eat a whole bag of those things in 1 night. Also i have been addicted to devil dogs the hostess ones for a long time. Another bad one for me was portions. I would cook homemade spaghetti sauce w/meatballs and pork sausages and eat like 3 full bowls along with white pasta and loaded with sauce and parm cheese. Instead of one piece of pizza i would eat 3! I ate those frozen pizza pocket things and dipped them in ranch dressing and ketchup (gross i know) i also did that same thing with frozen burritos and tater tots. I would also eat salad but a lot of good it is for me when i am loading it up with full fat salad dressing.

I would eat two jumbo hotdogs in 1 sitting, 2-3 packages of chicken flavor ramen noodles at midnight... uhg i could go on and on... i look back and shaking my head like what the heck was i thinking?
  • feliciapeters
    Options

Strawberry- yum CHOCOLATE FUDGE POP TARTS? OMG the BEST

as for a bad meal? PASTA, a bowl as big as my head, meatballs or meatsauce and loaded with really good romano cheese.
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    pizza and beer
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    pizza and beer

delicious. now what about the bad meal? :bigsmile: