Is this disgusting to you?

Options

Replies

• anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I was hoping for something gross and exciting but that sounds pretty tame to me. I would eat that right now - I had a 3 hour hike today... :drinker:

a three hour hike? way to go!! I guess at the time her olive sandwich sounded so strange to me because I do not try things like that but in my defence my sister, her boyfriend and my fiance were not fans either lol
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Oh your little hammock pup is so cute! I bet he would eat the sandwich! :smooched:
  • anewattitude
    Options
    Oh your little hammock pup is so cute! I bet he would eat the sandwich! :smooched:

If this puppy belonged to me I wouldn't subject him to it! lol
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid I'd eat PB and mayo sandwiches .....would'nt eat this now tho'...blech!!
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    sounds like a veggie sandwich lol
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I think all those ingredients go well together. I don't think I'd eat it without adding deli meat but over all it's not horrible
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I eat vegetarian a lot and that is a seriously gross sandwich, but to each their own I say. Don't judge lest you be judged accordingly! So whatever with that sandwich. I wouldn't eat it though. I like grilled pickle and cheese sandwiches, and some might think that is gross. lol:smile:
  • anewattitude
    Options
    Yep.... It's official... I think I'm losing this bet BIGTIME! Lol. Most of you didn't think it was as bad as I did!

ugghh... maybe she won't remember I told her I was going to post this. I hate to have to do the walk of shame! lol
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    I don't like olives, but if I did i don't think that would be gross.

What i just ate sounds gross, but it's delicious! A sundried tomato and basil tortilla warmed with ricotta cheese, 1/2 a tb of honey, and blackberries. Sometimes I top it with walnuts. It sounds gross to type it, but it's so yummy!

Now that sounds amazing. I am soooo going to have to try that!
  • jen2bhottie
    jen2bhottie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    yea, I don't think it sounds gross either even though I do not like some of the ingredients. I don't think I eat anything gross, but others sometime think it's gross that I love (loved) tacos de lengua...beef tongue tacos... once they try it though, they normally like it too.
    I always thought a former coworker had a strange breakfast....toast with peanut butter and ketchup. I swear! He said he doesn't like peanut butter combined with anything sweet (no reese cups?!)
  • allroundthesun
    Options
    I wouldn't eat it but I don't necessarily think it sounds gross.

Yeah. Mayo with the rest of that sounds kind of gross, but it doesn't sound disgusting overall.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a Trailer Trash Pizza, but not completely inedible.
  • JWALL101
    JWALL101 Posts: 60
    Options
    That would taste good, but it will be hell on your breath.
  • doitday
    doitday Posts: 59
    Options
    yay! and I would substitute the white bread for cabbage or lettuce! =/ but then again, I've been known to have a strange palate.
  • jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Here in England (Yorkshire, at least), that is a standard sandwich at the delis and supermarkets, minus the olives, though. Bread, shredded cheddar, spring onion, mayo and sometimes other stuff. And it is one of my favorites!!
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Yup, cheese and onion are a classic combination! Green or black olives, though? If it was green then it sounds lovely. Black ones would be gross :wink:
  • microfat
    microfat Posts: 44
    Options
    sounds like a pizza with mayo.. not to bad
  • JBRENTLINGER
    Options
    I don't like cheese, so this sandwich you posted dislike by default. LOL

Thin sliced toasted wheat bagel, thick sliced bacon, XXX Rocket Horseradish, Big Bubba's BBQ Sauce, minced garlic, waffle fries, yellow mustard, and Frank's Hot Sauce.

mcobble.jpg
  • FunRun08
    FunRun08 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Well I cant stand olives ( actually one of the few foods I won't eat) so IMHO its disgusting.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    NAY!!!!!!