morning poop

Options
so okay this may sound funny but im kinda serious

goal: get my actual weigh minus poopt.
Problem: cant poop so early in the morning.
question: any advice on how to wake up my bowels first thing in the morning?

Replies

• Plumpqt
    Plumpqt Posts: 156
    Options
    lol coffee?
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Coffee!
  • Ninjitsu
    Ninjitsu Posts: 163
    Options
    Coffee & jogging. That'll get you movin'... haha
  • Vick_MN
    Vick_MN Posts: 34
    Options
    A Kellogs fiber bar or a fiber one bar the night before you go to bed. They really work, at least for me.
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    but coffee i mix with milk and white chocolate mix.... does tea work??
  • FaeFae
    FaeFae Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    but drinking something will defeat the purpose!! you'll have the water from the coffee in you
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Lemon juice in water. Get enough juice in there to make it tangy. That gets me going pretty fast.
  • Spayrroe
    Spayrroe Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what I expected when I saw this topic, but I had to look at it, lol. I pee in the morning before weighing in, but I don't really worry about the rest, lol.
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    A stool softener the night before, and exercise when you wake up. I would suggest coffee also, but if you don't pee it all out, you might as well weigh yourself without pooping. :)
  • zave
    zave Posts: 238
    Options
    Did you try googling "poop alarm clock." I just did.
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I ignore the whole poop thing.....I fgure if I poop later in the morning, then it will show tomorrow when I get on the scale :)
  • KadieA
    KadieA Posts: 167
    Options
    Really coffee helps with that? caffeine or sans caffeine?
    If its caffeine then can I drink tea instead or won't it have the same effect?

ACTUALLY come to think of it last Christmas I visited some of my boyfriends friends that were missionaries from Italy. EVERY house we went to we had cappuccino. By house 3 I badly had to run to the wash room! Wow!

I need to break my coffee maker back out!
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Doesn't it all just even itself out in the end? You'll see results whether you poop or not if you're losing weight. We're all in this for the long run, anyway, right?
  • FaeFae
    FaeFae Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    you're better off to wake up pee then weigh immediately....drinking something to get the poop going is going to defeat the purpose, you will then have the water weight in you. You could always take a stool softener the night before like someone suggested but do you really wanna do that every time you weigh? Everyone has different poop schedules!!! Up your fiber and hope for the best if not just pee and weigh!!
  • Homer3D
    Homer3D Posts: 318
    Options
    haha...when I saw this title I actually LOL'ed.

My wife thinks I am weird because I am so on "schedule" with my poop'ing.

I poop every morning when I get up. Usually within the first 30 minutes of waking up. It is great because it is predictable.
    I wake up, brush, wash up, dress, have some cereal, poop, off to work.

I don't drink coffee (don't like the taste of it) but I hear from everyone that does drink coffee that it makes them poop.
  • HerpDerp745
    HerpDerp745 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Why not just disregard your actual weight and just watch the trend of losing weight? Seriously, it doesn't matter what your real weight is. If you're in a caloric deficit and you have been active, you're losing weight. Weighing yourself should only be an estimate. Stop caring.
  • ckroys
    ckroys Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Smooth Move tea the night (6-12 hours) before - that stuff works for sure!!!
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    Cascara sagrada... comes in pill form, check it out!
  • hroderick
    hroderick Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    citracel after dinner
  • chocbeast
    chocbeast Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Squats should get the old bowel moving pretty good!