10 Minute Trainer

Options
Jorra
Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
I've just got 10 Minute Trainer and it's kicking my butt! You'd think something that's only ten minutes wouldn't be too bad, but jeez! I'm working with it now until I'm fit enough to do P90X. I've worked my way up to being able to do 2-3 sets when I have the time.

Has anyone else ever tried it?

Replies

• bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried it yet, but I did try Shaun T's 20-minute Insanity Workout, which I could not finish! Beach Body has very high quality interval training. (in the spirit of full disclosure, I am a BB coach). Good for you, keep up the good work!:smile:
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I absolutely loved 10 Minute Trainer. It provides great flexibility.
  • Southboundnana
    Options
    Never heard of it. But glad that you are getting in a good workout.
  • Jorra
    Options
    Never heard of it. But glad that you are getting in a good workout.

It's pretty good, you do ten moves for a minute each. There are a few different videos that target different areas with a specific schedule to do them. You can do one, two, or three in a day depending on how much time you have. I saw an infomercial on TV and knew I had to have it!
  • frankie_xox
    frankie_xox Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i bought 10 minute trainer a few years ago thinking that i could commit to at least 10 minutes a day. i didn't stick with it, but it's a pretty good work out! i just pulled out the dvds today and did the ten minute yoga after doing booty sculpt and abs from turbo jam. i find the yoga relaxing and it's a nice cool down!
  • Jorra
    Options
    i bought 10 minute trainer a few years ago thinking that i could commit to at least 10 minutes a day. i didn't stick with it, but it's a pretty good work out! i just pulled out the dvds today and did the ten minute yoga after doing booty sculpt and abs from turbo jam. i find the yoga relaxing and it's a nice cool down!

I love the yoga tape! My favorite is the Cardio tape. Until recently I just did whatever tapes I wanted, but now I'm actually following the calendar. Today is Total Body!
  • ivygirl328
    ivygirl328 Posts: 121
    Options
    Hey there! I just wanted to check in and see if you were still sticking with the 10 minute trainer and what your results were, if you don't mind me asking? I just started the program last night and I am hopeful for positive results. Thank you.