What does your Boyfriend call you?

Options
Boladefuego326
Boladefuego326 Posts: 143 Member
So my BF has been staying with me at my apartment. Yes he has his own place, but we've slept together for so long we sort of live together at this point. I'm a girl who likes to walk around her apartment in underwear and a hoodie only. Well, he gave me the cutest nickname ever.

BF: Why hello there my Pantless Wonder...

Me: XD

It's so damn cute because we are both into superheroes so it's sticking to me lol.

Anyway, what's the cutest nickname your BF gave you?

:D

Replies

• Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it would be considered cute but I crack a smile and laugh EVERY time my hubby says it... he calls me sugar tits lmao
  • JackieSkoglund
    Options
    Awww... super cute on the pantless haha on sugar tits... lol
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Mi vida or princesa or recently My Penguin <3
  • watermelonstarfish
    watermelonstarfish Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    tammisita, princess,
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Yes Mistress... :D
  • Ellem86
    Ellem86 Posts: 204
    Options
    Haha @ pantless wonder and sugar tits, both of those would make me giggle! My bf calls me Pup or Babes :)
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    i call him lemon... so he calls me lime
  • pinstripepirate
    pinstripepirate Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Yes Mistress... :D

love it!
  • Boladefuego326
    Options
    They're all really cute :3 I'm still rolling some about Sugar tits that's adorable :P. I think Pup is also really adorable. And yes, he's also said the *Yes Mistress...* but that one's behind closed doors :X lolllll I love how creative guys can get <3
  • westcoastSW
    westcoastSW Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Bug :smile:
  • vicki9168
    vicki9168 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Mine has always called me sweet pea, there are other names from time to time but that one has remained constant.
  • LARPkitten
    LARPkitten Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    The ex. :laugh:

Although when we were dating, various things I'm sure you wouldn't want to hear. Think along the lines of the opposite of "Yes Mistress". :wink:
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I'm honey bunny. Which sounds cute and normal until you realize it's from Pulp Fiction.

I love you, Pumpkin.
    I love you, Honey Bunny.
    All right, everybody be cool, this is a robbery!
    Any of you ******* ****** move, and I'll execute every ************* last one of ya!

We have an odd relationship. ;D
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    my husband calls me monkey. but my screen name is a nickname he gave me when we first started dating. he called me dragonbait. i remember the 1st time he ever called me that and i must have given him this look like he was crazy until he explained it to me and i understood it meant princess (as in the princess would be used to lure the dragon out of his cave hence "draginbait").
  • Boladefuego326
    Options
    I'm honey bunny. Which sounds cute and normal until you realize it's from Pulp Fiction.

I love you, Pumpkin.
    I love you, Honey Bunny.
    All right, everybody be cool, this is a robbery!
    Any of you ******* ****** move, and I'll execute every ************* last one of ya!

We have an odd relationship. ;D

lol loveeeee <3
  • Boladefuego326
    Options
    my husband calls me monkey. but my screen name is a nickname he gave me when we first started dating. he called me dragonbait. i remember the 1st time he ever called me that and i must have given him this look like he was crazy until he explained it to me and i understood it meant princess (as in the princess would be used to lure the dragon out of his cave hence "draginbait").

that's geeky cute haha like something my man wouldve said but it's really adorable :3
  • MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    Options
    AOP, pronounced Aye-op, standing for Angel of Perfection.
    I've never had a guy think I was perfect like my husband does. <3
  • leslielove
    leslielove Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    lass :)

he's irish.
  • Boladefuego326
    Options
    AOP, pronounced Aye-op, standing for Angel of Perfection.
    I've never had a guy think I was perfect like my husband does. <3

Aww wow...that's a man right there :P My man says little cheesy things to me that lets me know he's the one :3
  • Boladefuego326
    Options
    lass :)

he's irish.

YAY FOR IRISH GUYS!!!! love their accents :D