8 weeks in, a lifetime to go! (56k warning, big pics)

Options
ox45
ox45 Posts: 90 Member
Here are my week 8 results so far. Mostly been doing Power 90, c25k, and HIIT trainings. This will be my first attempt at animated gifs, so I hope it works! I noticed a change in how my clothes have been fitting, but didn't really see the difference until now!

Front
Week1-8Frontblur.gif

Side
Week1-8Rightsideblur.gif

Back
Week1-8Back.gif

Replies

• kdonkin
    kdonkin Posts: 10
    Options
    Awesome!

I love the animation. If it were me I'd probably stare at myself shrinking for an hour.
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Wow, if animating it doesn't put it into perspective!!

Great job!
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Wow! Impressive weight loss and impressive images- how did you get them to animate like that? :smile:
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You did awesome. Congrats. and like the others how did you do that?
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Wow, I think I might have to check that out (animation). Your doing great!
  • timeforme23
    timeforme23 Posts: 461
    Options
    Wow thats awesome!!! Nothing better than literally getting to watch yourself shrink!
  • Ty_1227
    Ty_1227 Posts: 40
    Options
    WOW! This is freakin awesome man! Congrats on the progress already. I like your attitutde, I'm hopin to make the same lifelong habit changes myself. It aint easy, but the fitness habits are simple if we can stick to them. Keep it up!
  • ox45
    ox45 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! These are sure to be motivation fuel for days where I just don't want to stick to it!

I used GIMP to edit the photos, then Morpheus Photo Animation Suite to animate them. And believe me, I did sit there and stare for a long time :)
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Thanks everyone! These are sure to be motivation fuel for days where I just don't want to stick to it!

I used GIMP to edit the photos, then Morpheus Photo Animation Suite to animate them. And believe me, I did sit there and stare for a long time :)

Is that English? :huh: :laugh: Sounds too complicated for me :blushing: But, either way- you rock!! :drinker:
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You look Marvelous! Loved the animated pictures. Fascinating to watch the changes. Well done!
  • GonnaDoItJenn
    GonnaDoItJenn Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! The animation really shows a difference
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome, and to see an animation like that really does emphasise the difference in your body that normal pics don't show. Love the way the pants lengthen, was panicking for a minute, thought they might fall down LOL

I think I'd be sitting there looking at the animation all day if I could see my weight loss/body shape change that way!

Well done!
  • justleeanne
    justleeanne Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Love the gif animation, and love what you have done, you can see a huge difference, I hope you're proud of your progress so far because you should be!!
  • gemco
    gemco Posts: 129
    Options
    i love this! well done, you can really see it with those pics, bravo!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Wow! the incredible shrinking man!! :noway:

Congrats! You've done wonders in 8 weeks :bigsmile:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Very nice pictures..and the way you set them up should inspire you So Much...Keep up the good work..
  • mamakathy
    mamakathy Posts: 130
    Options
    That's pretty cool. I wish I had taken before pics. Looking great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!