What does your username mean?

Options

Replies

• westcoastSW
    westcoastSW Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Mine is my region of the country (west coast, best coast, left coast, golden coast!) + I'm finishing up my master's degree in Social Work -- SW. :smile:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    When one of my parents yelled it...it usually mean`t I was in trouble for something I had done. eeek.gif
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Mine is just my first initial and last name, but usually I use some variation of rabbit_man for a screen name as my family raised about 300 rabbits while I was growing up. My dad still has them.
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Jaks is my nickname and Jelly comes from my husband and I going together like peanut butter and jelly :smile: He usually uses PB in his username. I've got to get him on this site...
  • lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I used to love lilacs when I was small.
  • cyans1996
    cyans1996 Posts: 63
    Options
    My username was biebersbabe99. it was when i was obsessed with justin bieber. :) but then i decided to change it to my name.. and when i was born
  • skramer13
    skramer13 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Mine's just my first initial, last name, and favorite number. Pretty original, I know. lol :)
  • snackaddict
    Options
    I wanted something to remind me of how I got to this point in my life. I wanted Snackaholic but it was taken, so this was the next best thing. I find it interesting how others came about their names, Great thread.
  • realia
    realia Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    When one of my parents yelled it...it usually mean`t I was in trouble for something I had done. eeek.gif
    LOL
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    well it has "binary" in it which means I didn't first have sex until very late in life. LMAO.gif
  • Momma24
    Momma24 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I think mine is slightly obvious. My kids call me momma and I have 4 of them so momma2 4
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    mine is based on 30 day shred dvd by jillian michaels
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,047 Member
    Options
    I started out trying all kinds of combinations of my first name and when they were all taken I ended up with 'this*****' out of frustration... but I'm pleased with it. ;)

It cracks me up that the curse-word-filter bleeped the word in your post, but lets you use it in your username. Classic.
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I used to play restraunt with my kids where I would make a menu for them of all the possible options they could have for lunch. They would make their selection from the menu and I would prepare it and set a restraunt table for them. The name of my "restraunt" was Chez' Mama.
  • aset132
    aset132 Posts: 91
    Options
    well it has "binary" in it which means I didn't first have sex until very late in life. LMAO.gif

LOL!!
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    i am an xray/ct tech and a female

its my name on psn and xbox..heh
  • realia
    realia Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I had a business for 13 years working on and restoring old classic cars, Mustangs specifically and the occasional Shelby Cobra versions. I've had that as an email ever since.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    My name because well, I'm boring like that.
  • Emmetkelly
    Emmetkelly Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My name is Emily, but my mom calls me Emmet Kelly. This name has made people think I am a fan of sad clowns, but that isn't so.