I feel like crap.....

Options
:sad: so i really tried hard today and did very well...i stayed within my kcal intake and it was all good...went to class did not eat any of the extra food there, there was pizza, burger, tacos.....it was to much but stayed strong.....i come home and my roommate brings pound cake and i caved in....all that work of watching what iate down the toilet.....:mad: seriously, i feel like crap....i have a wedding to go to and i am one of the bridesmaid and i just cant seem to keep it together....:mad: yeah i feel like crap.....thanks for "listening".............:frown:

Replies

• zonianne
    Options
    :sad: so i really tried hard today and did very well...i stayed within my kcal intake and it was all good...went to class did not eat any of the extra food there, there was pizza, burger, tacos.....it was to much but stayed strong.....i come home and my roommate brings pound cake and i caved in....all that work of watching what iate down the toilet.....:mad: seriously, i feel like crap....i have a wedding to go to and i am one of the bridesmaid and i just cant seem to keep it together....:mad: yeah i feel like crap.....thanks for "listening".............:frown:
  • bigjug1967
    Options
    So what everyone makes mistakes and I make mistakes , just hold your chin up and remmeber tommorow is another day and walk a 1/4 mile fqrther for the extra calories you ate . You will look pretty in the dress We have faith in you . Good luck and stay cool you will prevail.
  • blessedmamma
    Options
    Beating yourself up (too much) over this doesn't help you. Take it as a lesson. Remember what it took for you to resist all the munchies after class. Hold on to that. Remember how horrible you feel for eating the pound cake. Was it worth it? All you really need to do is more cardio to make up for it. Next time you're tempted, turn on your mental calculator. Ask yourself: "Can I afford this? Is it worth the extra workout? Do I have time/energy for the extra workout? Is it worth the extra on the hips?" Your answer will determine your next move.

Life is a continual learning experience. Learn the lesson move on. Do better. Teach others.
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    It doesn't sound like you went over a whole lot. Don't let this mess up the rest of your week. No biggie!
  • ashleyjea1985
    Options
    ummm...so instead of 2000 extra calories.. you are 300 extra!!

thats GOOD!

babysteps hun. stop stressing
  • dncr8707
    Options
    yeah dont worry to much you did so well that day a little pound cake will be ok. I always treat myself so that i dont cave in. I set goals for a week if i have accomplished them then i have a mars bar (i try and fit it in to my cal intake) ive been doing this for a while now and nopw i'm not really interested in a whole mars bar now i only eat a bite. I think of it as "moderation not deprivation" (sorry cant spell) so dont feel bad its okay everyone does it. just keep your head up and keep going your doing well